Scholarships in UK for Female Students, Swansea University
Designation/Position- Scholarships in UK
Swansea University, UK invites application for Scholarships in UK from eligible and interested candidates
About- Swansea University is a research-led university that has been making a difference since 1920. The University community thrives on exploration and discovery, and offers the right balance of excellent teaching and research, matched by an enviable quality of life. Scholarships in UK
Our stunning waterfront campuses make us a desirable location for students and staff from around the world, and our multicultural community provides a global perspective, enabling those who join us to develop skills and knowledge that set them on successful and enriching careers.
Research/Job Area- All available research area in College of Human and Health Sciences, UK.
Location- Swansea University, UK
- hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification.
- have formally accepted an offer to study an eligible, full-time, postgraduate taught Master’s programme within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University. Eligible programmes can be found here.
- be female.
- be a new student to Swansea University.
- within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability, financial requirement and desire to study their chosen course at Swansea University.
- be a national of, and ordinarily resident in, a non-EU, developing country listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being ‘low income’ or ‘low to middle income’.
- not receive any other financial support from Swansea University (e.g. tuition fee reduction, scholarship or bursary).
- not be a progressing student from The College, Swansea University.
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship ordinarily awarded to one outstanding female student per academic year.
The student must be a national of and resident in an eligible developing country, who pursues a postgraduate taught Master’s programme within Swansea University’s College of Human and Health Sciences.
How to Apply- Fill application form and apply online.
For Contact- EFDscholarship@swansea.ac.uk
Last Date for Apply– 01 June 2020