Australian Government Scholarships – University of Adelaide, Australia
Designation/Position- Australian Government Scholarships
Allahabad, India University of Adelaide, Australia invites application for Australian Government Scholarships from eligible and interested candidates
About- The University of Adelaide offers a number of Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Scholarships to outstanding international graduates from any country to commence their education via a Masters or Doctorate degree by research. Awards for international RTP recipients are prioritized for those undertaking research in areas of University research strength.
Research/Job Area- All available research area
Location- University of Adelaide, Australia
- Applicants must be international students who are acceptable to commence a Masters or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Adelaide.
- Successful recipients are required to apply and enroll in their academic program of study at The University of Adelaide as ‘international students’ to retain their scholarship.
- Applicants with a qualification in progress will not be eligible for consideration until the qualification has been satisfactorily completed (and acceptable evidence provided) or evidence of withdrawal has been provided.
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Adelaide’s English language proficiency requirements for direct entry by the application deadline.
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed at least the equivalent of an Australian Honours degree. (In Australia an Honours degree is generally a one-year qualification taken after an undergraduate degree and involves further study in a particular discipline area. In some areas, Honours is available as part of the final year of a four-year undergraduate degree. It is recognized as a prestigious qualification that further develops research, writing, and organizational skills. It also demonstrates an ability to undertake a high-level study.
- Successful recipients must commence study at the University of Adelaide in the semester the scholarship is offered. It is not possible to defer the award.
- International applicants are not eligible if they have already commenced the degree for which they are seeking an award.
- The offer of a scholarship is contingent upon a student not being offered another award by the Commonwealth of Australia, the University of Adelaide, or an overseas sponsor. The University reserves the right to withdraw an offer of a scholarship at any time prior to enrolment if it is advised that an awardee has been offered a scholarship equal to or in excess of the financial value of the award offered by the University.
- NOTE: If an applicant has previously been awarded an international higher degree by research scholarship by the University of Adelaide, and failed to successfully complete the corresponding academic program, that applicant will not be reconsidered for any future international higher degree by research scholarships.
- Students who are not successful in their scholarship application are eligible to apply again, once, within 18 months of being advised that their scholarship application is unsuccessful. A new and complete application must be submitted to be considered, with all supporting information and documentation provided, including updated documents such as supervisory approval, CV, and research experience.
- Students who have been considered in two scholarship rounds within an 18 month period cannot be considered in any future scholarship round at the University of Adelaide.
|Payment per year||$28,092 (2020 rate)|
|Duration||up to 3 years|
|Type of Scholarship||AcademicFinancial NeedStudents with Disabilities|
|Available In||All Faculties|
How to Apply- Application for ‘Admission and a Scholarship’ must be submitted using the Online Application Form.
For Contact- email@example.com
Last Date for Apply– 10 July 2020
Only allocated to international applicants in the Major Round. Applications close 10 July 2020.
- Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their scholarship application in mid-October 2020.
- Recipients must commence their research program in semester 1, 2021 (between 1 January 2021 and 30 June 2021).
- Applicants are expected to commence studies as soon as possible in the approved semester.
- It is not possible to defer the award.