The Australian National University Scholarships for 2022-2023 are now open. These are Australian National University Greater Degree by Research Scholarships.
The university will use these global student scholarships in 2022-2023. All trainees are eligible for these fully funded scholarships. If you want to do research in Australia, don’t miss this opportunity.
Australian National University Scholarships
- Students can work in world-class labs with world-class experts.
- Totally free Summer School!
- Many research projects are available in biochemistry, stem cells, molecular biology, bioinformatics, neurology, RNA biology, and immunology.
- Every year, nearly 30 students are chosen.
- The Vienna Bio Center Summer School 2021 application deadline is January 31, 2022.
- You must have completed two years of undergraduate study or one year of graduate study by June 30.
The Australian National University offers research study scholarships for Masters and PhD students. The scholarship is open to all academic fields taught at the University. In 2020, only 418,168 registrations were made in college, a decrease from 2019 due to the covid pandemic. Study in Canada with Fully Funded Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships Athletes can apply for these
Which are only available for ANU’s Greater Degrees by Research (HDR) programs. Master’s and PhD ANU Scholarships are for 2 years and 4 years respectively.
- Australia National University is the host institution.
- Master’s and Ph.D. degrees are available.
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Scholarship is a category.
- Australia is a country.
- Study Subjects: All Subjects
- The deadline is April 15, 2022.
- Allowances for travel and removal for students relocating to Canberra to begin their research program.
- Annual stipend of 28,854 Australian dollars.
- Allowance for the thesis
- Allowance for dependent children (International students only).
- Medical, maternity, and parental leave are all paid.
- Health Coverage
- Scholarship suspension is also an option.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited HDR course at the Australian National University.
- An equivalent Commonwealth scholarship designed to offset HDR tuition fees if they receive an RTP Fee Offset scholarship.
- Full-time RTP Scholarships are tax-free in Australia.
- English proficiency certificate required.
English Language Requirements at ANUS
- If applicants are not from countries where English is the primary teaching language, they must apply for an English proficiency certificate.
IELTS 6.5 band with a minimum of 6.0 in each component is required. Some courses require 7.0 band.
- TOEFL paper test 570 with a TWE* of 4.5.
- For the TOEFL online test, At least 20 in Reading and Writing, and 18 in Speaking and Listening.
- For CAE, Minimum 169 in all sub-skills.
- Academic PTE Minimum of 55 in each of the communicative skills.
- For Duolingo 110 plus recorded interview with InitialView, 115 or better is required.
How to Apply
No separate application is required for this scholarship as all eligible applicants for HDR degrees will be considered. To be considered for this scholarship, current ANU students must submit a request form.
Last Date for Apply
15 April 2022