Designation/Position- Birmingham Commonwealth Scholarship
University of Birmingham, England invites application for Birmingham Commonwealth Scholarship for eligible and interested candidates
About- In celebration of the University’s proud status as a partner sponsor of the 2022 Commonwealth Games, we are offering an unprecedented Birmingham Commonwealth Scholarship scholarship for international students, to ensure that concerns about finance do not present a barrier to students from Commonwealth countries considering study at the University.
For over 120 years, our innovative academic research and teaching has influenced society and made an impact on people’s lives. We continue to have an impact on our city, our country and across the world, and our partnership with the Games is testament to the role we play in our region.
Study level- Master’s Degree
Location- University of Birmingham, England
In order to be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements. You must:
- Have applied for, and receive an offer of admission for, a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK campus, to study in the 2021/22 academic year.
- Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the Commonwealth countries. Please see the list below.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Start your studies at the University in September/ October 2021 on a course delivered on-campus.
- If you defer your programme, you will no longer be eligible for the scholarship award as it is only available for the 2021 academic year.
- Students seeking to study on a course solely delivered as a ‘distance learning’ programme are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Students applying for programmes in the Birmingham Business School are not eligible for this scholarship but are eligible for other scholarships offered by the Business School.
With a value of £3,000 per scholarship, this award is available to all international students from countries participating in the Commonwealth Games 2022, who are seeking to study a taught Masters degree at Birmingham in the 2021/22 academic year. Eligible scholars who successfully meet the criteria will have this amount deducted from their total tuition fees owed.
The city and the University are official partners for the Games and Birmingham is perfectly positioned to host such an event – at the centre of the UK with vast experience of hosting world-class international events across our vibrant and diverse city.
By choosing the University of Birmingham during this important year, you will experience the city and campus at its most vibrant.
How to Apply-
This scholarship will be automatically offered to applicants who meet the criteria outlined above.
To accept the scholarship you will need to formally accept the offer you receive from the University’s Admissions Office, by the deadline stated on your offer. You can do this via the postgraduate portal.
To fully secure the scholarship, you will also be required to pay the standard £2,000 (GBP) admissions deposit by the deadline set by the Admissions Office.
Last Date for Apply– 1 July 2021
UWGSS Graduate Studies Scholarship at the University of Winnipeg, Canada
Amsterdam Merit Scholarship at Universiteit van Amsterdam, Netherlands
Bangchak Master Scholarships 2021 at Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in Thailand
Postgraduate Research Scholarship at The University of Sydney, Australia
[…] Birmingham Commonwealth Scholarship, Birmingham, University, England […]