Designation/Position- Business Postgraduate Scholarships
National University of Ireland invites application for Business Postgraduate Scholarships for eligible and interested candidates
About- J.E. Cairnes School of Business & Economics at NUI Galway is committed to attracting high calibre students from around the world. To this end we are offering Merit Scholarships on our Master’s programmes. To be eligible candidates must have achieved a H1 (or international equivalent) in their primary degree and scholarships are offered on a competitive basis. National University of Ireland invites application for Business Postgraduate Scholarships for eligible and interested candidates
Study level- Master’s Degree
Location- National University of Ireland
- o be eligible candidates must have achieved a H1 (or international equivalent) in their primary degree and scholarships are offered on a competitive basis.
List of Postgraduate Programmes which offer scholarships
- MSc International Accounting and Analytics – Pathway A
- MSc International Accounting and Analytics – Pathway B
- MSc Corporate Finance
- Master of Accounting
- MSc in International Management
- MSc in Strategy, Innovation and People Management
- MSc in Human Resource Management
- M. Econ. Sc. in International Finance
- MSc in Global Environmental Economics
- MSc in Health Economics
- MSc in Ageing and Public Policy
- MSc Information Systems Management
- MSc Business Analytics
- MSc in Marketing Management
- MSc in International Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- MSc in Digital Marketing
Please note that to be considered for this merit based scholarship applicants must have accepted their offer on their chosen programme by paying the deposit. Applications submitted by candidates who have not already accepted their offer will not be considered. It should also be noted that an individual student can only be in receipt of one scholarship or fee waiver at any given time.
How to Apply-
To apply, please complete our online Scholarship Form.
J.E. Cairnes School of Business & Economics Postgraduate Merit Scholarships Terms & Conditions 2021/22
For any additional information on the scholarship application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date for Apply– 1 July 2021