Designation/Position- C-DAC Adjunct Engineer Scheme
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, India invites application for C-DAC Adjunct Engineer Scheme from eligible and interested candidates
About- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a scientific society of the Department of Information Technology under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC Adjunct Engineer Scheme
- Discipline 1: Computer Science / Information Technology and Allied disciplines.
- Discipline 2: Electronics Communications / Electrical / Telecommunication / Instrumentation & Control / Medical Electronics / Power Electronics / VLSI & Embedded System and Allied disciplines
- And Discipline 3: Biotechnology / Bioinformatics / Health informatics / Geoinformatics / Meteorology / Environmental Science / Ocean Sciences / Oceanography / Environmental Engineering
Location- Various Locations in India
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen. However, expats can also be inducted provided the individual is nominated by an institute or organization with which C-DAC has formal collaboration in place by means of MoU, Agreement etc., subjected to legal scrutiny.
- The applicant should be B Tech/BE/ME/MTech/MCA/Ph.D/First Class PG Degree in Science or domain, in relevant discipline in the broad areas of Scientific & Technical fields in which C-DAC is pursuing research/project/business (provided in aforesaid table) with experience in a reputed Indian or foreign Industry.
- The applicant must have minimum eight years of relevant experience after completion of such degree.
- The upper age limit for the engagement is 57 years at the time of the submission of application. In any ways, the engagement will be only up to the age of 60 years.
This engagement is tenable only in India and can be undertaken in any of the centres of C-DAC.
This engagement is purely temporary, and is tenable initially for a period upto 2 years and extendable for a further period of not more than one year at a time on need basis. However, the total duration including the extended period should not exceed 3 years under any circumstances.
|Specialization/ Domain||No. of Requirements||Job Location|
|Adjunct Engineer – Service Delivery Manager/Co-ordination||01||Delhi, Pune||View Details|
|Adjunct Engineer – Solution Architect – Enterprise Application||02||Delhi, Pune||View Details|
|Adjunct Engineer – Solution Architect – IT Infrastructure||01||Delhi, Pune||View Details|
|Adjunct Engineer – Data Scientist||01||Delhi, Pune||View Details|
|Adjunct Engineer – IT Service Design Architect||01||Delhi, Pune||View Details|
|Adjunct Engineer – Enterprise Security Architect||01||Delhi, Pune||View Details|
|Adjunct Engineer – Techno Functional||02||Delhi, Pune||View Details|
|Adjunct Engineer – Release and Deployment Manager||01||Delhi, Pune||View Details|
|Adjunct Engineer – QA Lead||01||Delhi, Pune||View Details|
|Adjunct Engineer – Business Analyst||02||Delhi, Pune||View Details|
|Adjunct Engineer – UI/UX Expert||01||Pune||View Details|
|Adjunct Engineer – Database Specialist||01||Delhi, Pune||View Details|
|Adjunct Engineer – Natural Language Processing Expert / Computational Linguist||01||Delhi, Pune||View Details|
|Adjunct Engineer – System Analysts||02||Pune||View Details|
|Adjunct Engineer – System Hardware Development (Supercomputers/ HPC systems)||03||Pune||View Details|
|Adjunct Engineer – System Firmware/ System Software Development||01||Pune||View Details|
|Adjunct Engineer – Application Performance Management / Data Center Operations||02||Noida||View Details|
|Adjunct Engineer -Software Design & Development||07||Noida||View Details|
How to Apply-
The application needs to be submitted online on C-DAC website, anytime of the year, supported by a detailed academic CV including a complete list of publications, a statement of research interests etc. you may click on the following link and submit your application.
Last Date for Apply– Any time of the year
See Position Details-
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions