Designation/Position- Chancellor’s Scholarship
UWE Bristol at United Kingdom invites application for Chancellor’s Scholarship(Postgraduate) for eligible and interested candidates
About- Recipients of Chancellor’s Scholarship will be required to undertake an internship working within the International Office or other departments and will also be required to undertake ambassadorial activity for the University throughout the duration of the course.
Following graduation, recipients will also be expected to be an active member of the UWE Bristol Alumni Network by helping the University to promote its programs to prospective students.
Research/Job Area- Postgraduate
Location-UWE Bristol,United Kingdom
- have achieved the equivalent of a British first in an undergraduate degree
- hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition
- be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study
- be classed as overseas for fees purposes
- not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award
- provide official transcripts at the time of application.
|Award values||50% tuition fees|
|Award duration||One academic year|
|Number of awards available||One for a September 2021 start|
|Nationalities accepted||All classed as overseas for fees purposes|
How to Apply-
You will be invited to apply as part of the application process, if you pass the eligibility criteria as listed above. You will receive a link to an online application form which must be completed by Wednesday 30 June 2021.
Last Date for Apply– 30 June 2021