Designation/Position- Charpak Exchange Program
Campus France, Europe invites application for Charpak Exchange Program (Indian national) for eligible and interested candidates
About- Charpak Exchange Program is designed for Indian students from all fields and streams of study, enrolled in an Indian institution at the Bachelors or Master’s degree level, who wish to undertake an exchange semester programme (for a period of one to four months)
Study level- Bachelors or Master’s degree level
Location- Campus France, Europe
The applicant must be:
- an Indian national residing in India
- not more than 30 years old (maximum at the time of application)
- be currently enrolled in an Indian institution of higher learning that has a tie-up with the French institution where the applicant will pursue an exchange semester. Please note that it is mandatory.
- final semester project and laboratory research in a partner institute in France is not applicable.
The Charpak exchange program offers the following benefits to the awardees based on merit:
- monthly stipend of 700 euros
- social security
- student visa and Campus France fee waiver
- assistance in finding an affordable student accommodation
How to Apply-
Follow this link to get started:http://ifi.scholarship.ifindia.in/
Read the scholarship application form, fill each section carefully and attach the required documents.
The required documents include:
- Passport size photograph (please make sure that the photograph uploaded is formal)
- Scanned copy of the first page and last page of your passport (with photo and expiry date). If you will be getting your passport after the deadline, please attach passport application proof.
- Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- NOC from the Indian institution
- Scanned copy of the admission/acceptance letter from the French higher education institution. If you have not received the acceptance letter before the deadline, attach an email correspondence to show that you are in the process of getting it from them.
- Scanned copies of mark sheets of Higher Secondary School (XII), Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees (including those of completed semesters or the ongoing degree). The students pursuing Master’s programmes, must upload their Bachelor’s Degree mark sheets as well as passing certificate.
- French language certificate from Alliance Française in India or any recognized university, if any. Please note: knowledge of French is an asset but not mandatory to apply for the scholarship
- Document(s) of employment / internship record, if any.
- Recommendation letter from the university (not mandatory)
- Statement of purpose (format available on the scholarship form)
Note: All the above documents must be in word, pdf or jpeg format (rtf, odt, txt, msg documents, zip folders, screenshots or scans of social media are NOT acceptable).
Applications submitted without required documents or incorrect documents will be rejected.
Last Date for Apply– 9 May 2021