The Wuhan University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 is now accepting applications for Master and Ph.D. degrees. It offers many scholarships to international students. Depending on your WHUT degree, the teaching language will be Chinese or English.
Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
- Wuhan University has been ranked as one of the top 35 universities in the world.
- The deadline for submitting applications for the Wuhan University of Technology Scholarship for International Students from all over the world is March 31, 2022.
- The application process for this scholarship is entirely online
- No application fee is required, and there is no requirement for an acceptance letter.
- Requirements for Language Proficiency: Chinese language courses require an HSK4 or higher report (score: 210 or above)
The Wuhan University of Technology is a major public university in Hubei, China. Wuhan University ranked 35th out of over 1500 universities in China and 355th globally. Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. (3-4) years.
Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
|University||Wuhan University of Technology|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||31 March 2022|
The duration of Master (2-3) years and Ph.D. degree (3-4) Years.
Applicants must not be Chinese and be in good health.
For this scholarship, you must be an international student or a Chinese university graduate.
Good study performance.
Applicants should have strong scientific research skills.
Applicants for Master’s and Doctoral degrees must be under 35 years old, respectively.
The Wuhan University of Technology, China Covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Fee
- Registration Fee
- Monthly stipend for Master (3000 RMB) for doctoral Students (3500RMB).
The Wuhan University of Technology offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese.
- Traffic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Science & Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Vehicle Engineering
- Computer Science & Technology
- Mining Engineering
- Business Administration
The Wuhan University of Technology Chinese Government scholarship requires the following:
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Personal Statement
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
- Chinese language courses require a report of HSK4 or higher (a score of 210 or higher is required and is valid for two years), as well as a certificate of English proficiency.
- IELTS (5.5 or higher) or TOEFL (80 or higher) score report (valid for two years);Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions (IELTS is not Mandatory)
The agency number of the Wuhan University of Technology is “10497”. Type B
Chart for CSC online Application
How to Apply
The application process for this scholarship is entirely online; please refer to the link below to apply online or to the scholarship’s official announcement.
Nota Bene: There is no application fee and no requirement for an acceptance letter.
Must submit an application to the Chinese Scholarship Council (CSC).
For additional information, please visit Chinese Government Scholarships 2022-2023. [Stipend from the CSC]
Apply online at Wuhan University of Technology’s “admission.whut.edu.cn” portal.
There is no need to send hard copies; simply complete the online form and wait for a response.
Last Date for Apply– 31 March 2022
Fully Funded University of New England Scholarship in University of New…
Griffith University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship in Australia
Fully Funded National Chiao Tung University Scholarships in Taiwan
Huayu Enrichment Scholarship (HES) for International Students in Taiwan
[…] Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 in Wuhan University of Technology […]