The Clarendon Scholarship 2022 for Master and Ph.D. students at Oxford University is now open for applications. All international students are eligible for the Clarendon Scholarship at Oxford University, which is fully funded. At least a £15,009-a-year grant for living expenses is included in this scholarship.
- Clarendon Scholarship 2022 for Masters and Ph.D.
- The Clarendon Scholarship at Oxford University is open to all international students.
- This scholarship covers the full tuition fee and a living allowance of £15,009.
- The Clarendon Scholarship deadline is January 31, 2022.
- Applicants with deferred offers for 2022-23 are ineligible for this scholarship.
The University of Oxford is an English collegiate research university. There is evidence of teaching as early as 1096, making it the world’s second-oldest university still in operation.
There are over 140 new Clarendon scholarships awarded each year at the University. Clarendon Scholarships are highly coveted and competitive.
|Degree||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||31 January 2022|
- Master: 1 Year & 2 Year
- Ph.D: 3 Years
- All Clarendon Scholarships cover tuition and college fees in full.
- All Clarendon Scholarships cover full tuition and fees.
- Full-time scholars receive a generous annual living grant of at least £15,009 in 2022-23. Part-time students will receive a study grant to help with non-fee costs. Part-time students will receive a study grant to help with non-fee costs. Part-time DPhil and Master’s scholars should expect at least £2,502 and £5,003 respectively in 2022-23.
- In most cases, scholarships are offered for the duration of your course, which is usually the same as your tuition fee period.
- Language Requirement: English
- Eligible All countries of the world.
- All graduate applicants to Oxford are eligible.
- All graduate-level courses are eligible.
- Postgraduate Certificate and Diploma courses are not eligible.
- Clarendon encourages scholars from all disciplines to apply.
- Applicants must be starting a new master’s or DPhil at Oxford. This includes students studying for a master’s degree at Oxford but intending to apply for a DPhil (you would be eligible for funding for the DPhil).
- Applicants with deferred offers for 2022-23 are not eligible for this scholarship.
- This scholarship is not available to current Oxford students who will continue to study for the same degree next year.
How to Apply
This scholarship is online-only, so please click the link below to apply or read the official announcement.