Designation/Position- Construction Manager in NTPC
NTPC GE Power Services Pvt Ltd India invites applications for the position of Construction Manager in NTPC Noida from eligible and interested candidates.
About: NTPC GE Power Services Pvt. Ltd. (formerly NTPC ALSTOM Power Services Pvt. Ltd) an ISO 9001:2008 compliant organization, is a 50: 50 Joint Venture Company formed in September 1999 through the partnership of two leading companies in the Global Power Sector, namely NTPC Limited, India and GE Power Systems GmbH, Germany (A GE group Company). Construction Manager in NTPC
Research/Job Area- Engineering
Project Associate at CSIR-CSMCRI – Last Date Extended to 10 October 2020
SRF Position at CSIR-SERC, Taramani, Chennai- Apply by 28 Sept. 2020
Project Associate at CSIR-CSMCRI – Apply By 28 September 2020
SRF Position at IISER Bhopal, MP Under SERB sponsored project
DRDO Innovation Contest- Apply by 15 October 2020
Project Associate TERI at The Energy And Resources Institute (TERI)
Project Associate-I at CSIR – Institute of Microbial Technology, ChandigarhProject Research Associate at IIT Bombay- IITB, Powai, Mumbai
- Engineering degree from an accredited university or college
- Very strong & proven experience in site Construction & management (having delivered EPC projects)
- Total Minimum 15 Years and Minimum of 5-10 years of relevant leadership experience.
- Strong background on EHS & Quality tools/processes.
- Name of the Post: Functional Lead – Construction Manager
- Job Location : Noida
- Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate Construction & Commissioning activities according to project’s contractual requirements & ensure that activities are performed 100% in line with contractual requirements and quality targets, within scope, time, and budget.
- Promote project opportunities and cost optimization initiatives within his area of scope.
- Leads the Construction & Site Management in line with the operating guidelines of NGSL
- Drives the site execution construction activity to ensure it is professionally & timely executed at lowest possible cost
- Leads the site execution strategy during the execution phase
- Pro-actively supports tendering & sales in providing the most efficient strategy for site management, civil, erection and commissioning issues (schedule, site organization, site costs, constructability etc.)
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online. Link given below.
Last Date for Apply– Apply online now. or ASAP
See Also: Study Abroad Tips : Step by Step Guide to Get MS from foreign universities?
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions