Designation/Position- Construction Manager in NTPC
NTPC GE Power Services Pvt Ltd India invites applications for the position of Construction Manager in NTPC Noida from eligible and interested candidates.
About: NTPC GE Power Services Pvt. Ltd. (formerly NTPC ALSTOM Power Services Pvt. Ltd) an ISO 9001:2008 compliant organization, is a 50: 50 Joint Venture Company formed in September 1999 through the partnership of two leading companies in the Global Power Sector, namely NTPC Limited, India and GE Power Systems GmbH, Germany (A GE group Company). Construction Manager in NTPC
Research/Job Area- Engineering
- Engineering degree from an accredited university or college
- Very strong & proven experience in site Construction & management (having delivered EPC projects)
- Total Minimum 15 Years and Minimum of 5-10 years of relevant leadership experience.
- Strong background on EHS & Quality tools/processes.
- Name of the Post: Functional Lead – Construction Manager
- Job Location : Noida
- Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate Construction & Commissioning activities according to project’s contractual requirements & ensure that activities are performed 100% in line with contractual requirements and quality targets, within scope, time, and budget.
- Promote project opportunities and cost optimization initiatives within his area of scope.
- Leads the Construction & Site Management in line with the operating guidelines of NGSL
- Drives the site execution construction activity to ensure it is professionally & timely executed at lowest possible cost
- Leads the site execution strategy during the execution phase
- Pro-actively supports tendering & sales in providing the most efficient strategy for site management, civil, erection and commissioning issues (schedule, site organization, site costs, constructability etc.)
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online. Link given below.
Last Date for Apply– Apply online now. or ASAP