CSMCRI (CSIR) Project Associate–I and Project Assistant Posts-2020
Designation/Position- Project Associate–I and Project Assistant
Applications are invited from talented and motivated candidates for Project Associate –I and Project Assistant to work in the CSIR-sponsored projects in the area of ‘Valorisation of Fishery Waste for Development of Biofertiliser, Biorefinery, Biofeed & Recovery of Biopolymers (MLP1202)” and “Bio-stimulant-National Network Project (MLP0049)”.
About- Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute-CSMCRI (formerly Central Salt Research Institute) is a constituent laboratory of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), India. The Institute was inaugurated by Jawahar Lal Nehru on 10 April 1954 at Bhavnagar, in Gujarat.
Research/Job Area- Organic Chemistry/Inorganic Chemistry/Physical and Industrial Chemistry/Life Sciences
Location- Bhavnagar, Gujarat
Project Associate I: (1 Post)[MLP1202]
- M.Sc in Chemistry
- Desirable: Chemistry with core specialisation (Organic, Inorganic, Physical and Industrial) and NET/GATE qualification.
- The selected candidates will have to work on extraction of high-value products from fishery waste and seaweeds.
Project Assistant: (1 Post) )[MLP1202]
- B.Sc in Life sciences
- The selected candidates will have to work on application of various seaweed based formulations on the cultivation of micro algae.
Project Assistant: (1 Post) )[MLP0049]
- B.Sc. in Chemistry
- The selected candidates will have to work on different analytical procedures pertaining to downstream processing of seaweed biomass.
- 31,000/- + HRA per month for Project Associate –I [Payable only if no accommodation is available from Institute]
- 20,000/- + HRA per month for Project Assistant [Payable only if no accommodation is available from Institute] (Post No 2)
- 20,000/- per month (Consolidated) for Project Assistant (Post No 3)
- 35 years for Project Associate I
- 50 years for Project Assistant I
How to Apply-
- Download the format of the application from the advertisement in the institute’s website link given below.
- Interested candidates meeting the above requirements shall send the scanned copy of the duly signed application form (in the prescribed format) by e-mail to email@example.com
- Attach with the soft copy of supporting documents (educational qualifications, date of birth proof, etc)
- Please mention clearly for the post applied in the subject.
Last Date for Apply– 13 September 2020 (date extended)
Applications received by e-mail will be scrutinized based on job requirement, candidate’s academic and research background and any such shortlisted candidates as eligible as per the criteria will be asked to attend the interview on 14 September 2020 (from 10.30 AM onwards) using online mode i.e. Skype or MS- TEAM due to COVID-19.
The details of the interview will be sent to such candidates by e-mail only.