Designation/Position- DAAD Scholarships for Postgraduate
DAAD Germany invites application for DAAD Scholarships for Postgraduate from eligible and interested candidates
About- With its development-oriented postgraduate study programmes, the DAAD promotes the training of specialists from development and newly industrialised countries. Well-trained local experts, who are networked with international partners, play an important part in the sustainable development of their countries. They are the best guarantee for a better future with less poverty, more education and health for all. The scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialised countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognised German university, and in exceptional cases to take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
- DAAD Germany invites application for DAAD Scholarships for Postgraduate from eligible and interested candidates.
- The scholarships offer foreign graduates from development and newly industrialised countries the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognised German university.
- In exceptional cases, candidates can take a doctoral degree, and to obtain a university qualification (Master’s/PhD) in Germany.
Graduates with at least two years’ professional experience from the following countries: list of eligible countries
Duration of the funding
12 to 42 months (dependent on study programme)
- Depending on academic level, monthly payments of 861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Candidates fulfil the necessary academic requirements and can be expected to successfully complete a study programme in Germany (above-average result for first academic exam – top performance third, language skills)
- Candidates have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject
- Candidates have at least two years’ professional experience
- Candidates can prove their motivation is development-related and be expected to take on social responsibility and initiate and support processes of change in their personal and professional environment after their training/scholarship
How to Apply-
Eligible and interested candidate can apply online.
Last Date for Apply– 31 August 2021