Designation/Position- DAAD-STIBET Program
University of Technology, Germany invites application for DAAD-STIBET Program(Fully Funded) for eligible and interested candidates
About- Financed by the STIBET-Programme of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), the International Office of TU Dresden is offering Scholarships for Study Completion as well as Scholarships for Highly Committed Students to highly qualified international students of TU Dresden. Study applicants (applicants for a study place at TU Dresden) who are not yet enrolled at TU Dresden at the time of the DAAD-STIBET Program application cannot be supported with these scholarships.
Please note the information concerning data privacy protection for the DAAD-STIBET Scholarship Programme (available in German only).
Study level- Master’s Degree
Location- University of Technology, Germany
- International students of TU Dresden on the level of a diploma, bachelor, master (except Master´s Programmes taught in English) or state exam student
- International students of of TU Dresden who study International Master´s Programmes (Master´s Programmes taught in English) are asked to apply only for a Scholarship for Study completion within the frame of the scholarship programme STIBET III – Matching Funds since these funds are exclusively available for international students of International Master´s Programmes.
- Exchange students, who only study one or two semesters at TU Dresden and do not obtain a degree at TU Dresden, are not eligible to apply for those scholarships
- Study applicants who apply for a place to study at TU Dresden and who are not enrolled at TU Dresden at the time of the scholarship application cannot be supported with these scholarships
- Information for doctoral students who would like to apply for a scholarship is available at the Graduate Academy of TU Dresden
This scholarship can be granted to students with good and very good academic achievements (overall average grade of at least 2.5) and that obtain the final degree within one year (registered for final thesis or achieved at least 75% of credits). The combination of this scholarship with other scholarships (regardless of the amount of the type of the scholarship and scholarship rate) as well as the combination of the scholarship with income exceeding 450 Euros is not possible.
– All students who have been or who are enrolled in a French higher education institution during their studies, except international students enrolled in a French higher education institution abroad.
– Students who have interrupted their studies for more than 3 consecutive years.
– Students receiving any other type of funding whose amount exceeds 650€ per month.
Scholarship rate: EUR 300,- per month
1 April – 30 September (summer semester)
1 October – 31 March (winter semester)
Duration of scholarship:
3 months (maximum until the deadline for the submission of final thesis)
15 March for the funding period 1 April – 30 September (summer semester)
15 September for the funding period 1 October – 31 March (winter semester)
No advance payment can be made.
How to Apply-
• Application form for a STIBET Scholarship (international students of Master´s Programmes taught in English are asked to apply only for a Scholarship for Study completion within the frame of the scholarship programme STIBET III – Matching Funds )
• Current list of examination results (transcript) issued by the examination office
• Confirmation of the examination office stating the achieved credits as well as the overall average grade (The confirmation has to be submitted by the end of the application period, even if you were not able to obtain 75 percent of credits or to register for final thesis. In that case the confirmation has to be submitted until 15 April for a scholarship in summer semester or until 15 October for a scholarship in winter semester)
Last Date for Apply– 15 September 2021