Designation/Position- DAAD-STIBET Programme
The Technische Universität Dresden, Germany invites application for DAAD-STIBET Programme for eligible and interested candidates
About- The Technische Universität Dresden (TUD) is one of the largest “Technische Universitäten” in Germany and one of the leading and most dynamic universities in Germany. As a full-curriculum university with 17 faculties in five schools it offers a broad variety of 124 disciplines and covers a wide research spectrum. Its focuses Health Sciences, Biomedicine & Bioengineering, Information Technology & Microelectronics, Smart Materials & Structures, Energy, Mobility & Environment as well as Culture & Societal Change are considered exemplary in Germany and throughout Europe. Application for DAAD-STIBET Programme is open now.
Study level- diploma, bachelor, master (except Master´s Programmes taught in English)
Location- TU Dresden, Germany
- International students of TU Dresden on the level of a diploma, bachelor, master (except Master´s Programmes taught in English) or state exam student
- International students of International Master´s Programmes (Master´s Programmes taught in English) are asked to apply only for a Scholarship for Study completion within the frame of the scholarship programme STIBET III – Matching Funds since these funds are exclusively available for international students of International Master´s Programmes.
- Exchange students, who only study one or two semesters at TU Dresden and do not obtain a degree at TU Dresden, are not eligible to apply for those scholarships
- Information for doctoral students who would like to apply for a scholarship is available at the Graduate Academy of TU Dresden.
- This scholarship can be granted to students with good and very good academic achievements (overall average grade of at least 2.5) and that obtain the final degree within one year (registered for final thesis or achieved at least 75% of credits). The combination of this scholarship with other scholarships (regardless of the amount of the the type of the scholarship and scholarship rate) as well as the combination of the scholarship with income exceeding 450 Euros is not possible.
Financed by the STIBET-Programme of the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), the International Office of TU Dresden is offering Scholarships for Study Completion as well as Scholarships for Highly Committed Students to highly qualified international students of TU Dresden.
Please note the information concerning data privacy protection for the DAAD-STIBET Scholarship Programme (available in German only).
Scholarship rate: EUR 300,- per month
1 April – 30 September (summer semester)
1 October – 31 March (winter semester)
Duration of scholarship:
3 months (maximum until the deadline for the submission of final thesis)
How to Apply-
• Application form for a STIBET Scholarship (international students of Master´s Programmes taught in English are asked to apply only for a Scholarship for Study completion within the frame of the scholarship programme STIBET III – Matching Funds )
• Current list of examination results (transcript)
Last Date for Apply– 5 March 2021