Designation/Position- Dean’s International Excellence Scholarship
University of Leeds, England invites application for Dean’s International Excellence Scholarship for eligible and interested candidates
About- An introduction to both study and research at Leeds University Business School. We are a leading, full-service business school, regularly world ranked by the Financial Times, QS and The Economist, and one of a small number of schools worldwide to be triple accredited by AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS. Find out more about our reputation, facilities, links with the business community, and interdisciplinary research. University of Leeds, England invites application for Dean’s International Excellence Scholarship for eligible and interested candidates
Study level- Master’s Degree
Location- University of Leeds, England
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
• Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for a Leeds University Business School Taught Masters programme for 2021/22
• Be able to evidence an outstanding academic track record
• Be able to demonstrate how you strive for and achieve excellence in your professional and personal experiences through your work history and/or extra-curricular activities
• Provide an example of when you have had to show determination to overcome a challenge or adversity
• Explain how the opportunity to study at Leeds University Business School will help you achieve your academic, personal and professional development goals.
Successful applicants can expect to be notified of their scholarship within two weeks of the application deadline for this award. Successful applicants must accept their scholarship within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer.
- Value: Full-fee
- Who is eligible: An outstanding international applicant wishing to undertake a Masters programme with Leeds University Business School in 2021/22. See below for full eligibility criteria.
- Deadline: 30 April 2021
- Number of scholarships available– 1
How to Apply-
*We recommend writing your application in a separate document and only pasting into the application form when you are ready to submit to allow you to save your work as you go.
Last Date for Apply– 30 April 2021