Designation/Position- Departmental Taught Masters Scholarships
University of York, England invites application for Departmental Taught Masters Scholarships for eligible and interested candidates
About- A number of departmental scholarships are available to candidates enrolling on any of our taught MSc courses beginning in September. University of York, England invites application for Departmental Taught Masters Scholarships for eligible and interested candidates
Study level- Postgraduate taught
Location- University of York, England
Open to International (including EU) and UK (home) students.
In order to be eligible you must also have an offer for a place on one of the following courses:
- MSc Audio and Music Technology
- MSc Communications Engineering
- MSc Digital Systems Engineering
- MSc Embedded Wireless Systems
- MSc Engineering Management
- MSc Intelligent Robotics
Applicants holding an offer to study one of the above MSc courses for entry in September 2021 are eligible to apply.
- Funding: £5,000
- Academic year: 2021/22
- Open to: International (including EU) and UK (home) students
- Qualification level: Postgraduate taught
Applicants will be notified of the result of their scholarship application by the Department before the end of June 2021.
How to Apply-
Application deadline: Friday 30 April 2021, 11.59pm BST
To apply for this scholarship you must supply a personal statement between 200 and 400 words. You should give your name, MSc course and student number, and tell us why you think you are a strong candidate for this scholarship. Please include why you have applied to undertake your chosen degree at this university and specifically:
- your academic background
- the features and content of the specific degree programme you applied for
- the reasons why you chose the University and the appeal of York as a UK location.
Please make your scholarship application by email to Helen Smith and Susie Beckham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date for Apply– 30 April 2021