Designation/Position- “Design the Future” Award
Keio University, Japan invites application for “Design the Future” Award from eligible and interested candidates
About- Yukichi FUKUZAWA established Keio University in 1858 as Japan’s first modern institution of higher learning. Keio University has established the “Design the Future” Award for International Students to mark the university’s 150th anniversary in 2008.
This scholarship, which is aimed at very gifted international students with exceptional academic records, is one of the most generous offered by a Japanese university.
- Designation/Position- “Design the Future” Award
“Design the Future” Award
- The Design the Future Award is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
- The award can be taken in Japan or overseas.
- Keio University will provide the following study expenses: tuition and fees.
- A monthly scholarship grant for living expenses: JPY 200,000.
- A one-time preparation grant for studying abroad hereat Keio university (including a travel subsidy) : JPY 150,000Apply Now.
- The application deadline is April 20, 2022.
Study level- Master’s Degree
Location- Keio University, Japan
- To be qualified, the candidates need to satisfy all the offered requirements:
- Those who are among the candidates to register in Keio University Graduate Schools in April or September 2022, or those who are among the candidates to register in April 2023 and are suggested to the award by our graduate school. Those who are among the candidates to register as a routine trainee in Master’s Programs,Ph D. Programs, or Professional Degree Programs.
- Those who have actually finished more than 15 years of official education and have actually gotten their bachelor’s degree exterior Japan, or are anticipated to get their bachelor’s degree prior to going into KeioUniversity However, those who have actually gotten or are anticipated to get their bachelor’s degree at any Japanese organization are not qualified.
- Applicant can not be a recipient of other programs at the exact same time as getting the award.
- Incoming international students getting involved in a double degree program (hereafter “DD international students”) are qualified.
- The goal of this scholarship is to bring great international students to Keio University and help them grow into global thinkers who will lead mankind into the future.
- It is a unique scholarship that gives monthly payments to cover living expenses as well as a one-time payment at the time of admission, in addition to paying the complete academic fees and expenditures required to enroll at Keio University.
- Research group eagerly await applications from brilliant students from all across the world.
The Selection Process (Details): Each Graduate School performs a primary screening of applicants and nominates candidates to the Scholarship Committee. This committee then conducts a review of documents and conducts interviews for the final selection. The result of the primary screening will be announced only to those who have passed it by late November and the interview will be scheduled for December 11, 2021. Detailed information will be sent to each applicant nominated for the Award.
Keio University will offer the following research study costs:
- Full tuition and costs at Keio University (However, this does not use to DD international students)
- Monthlyscholarship grant for living costs: JPY 200,000
- One- time preparation grant for studying abroad hereat Keio university (consisting of a travel aid): JPY 150,000
How to Apply-
Applicants must enroll in the university’s academic degree program. They can then complete the application form for this award.
Supporting Documents: Aspirants must provide their academic records from all previous schools attended, as well as a copy of their passport and other relevant documents.
Students must obtain a high school diploma from a recognized organization in Japan or abroad to be considered for admission.
Language Requirement: Candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English.
Last Date for Apply– Open