Designation/Position- Directors International Scholarship
Newcastle University, UK invites application for Directors International Scholarship for eligible and interested candidates
About- Newcastle University Business School is proud to recognize and reward high caliber international applicants who apply to commence full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught studies. Application for Directors International Scholarship is open.
Study level- Master’s Degree
Location- Newcastle University, UK
To be eligible for this partial-fee scholarship you must meet the following criteria (NUBS Directors International Excellence Scholarship Regs 21 225KB):
- completed the scholarship application form including submitting an essay of no more than 1,500 words in response to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English.
- hold an offer of admission for 2021 entry to one of the specified Undergraduate or Master’s courses
- achieve AAB at A level (or its international equivalent) or hold a UK 1st Class Honours Degree (or its international equivalent)
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if your first language is not English
- a national of one of the following countries/regions:
Colombia, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, USA, Vietnam
- check terms and conditions for eligible programmes.
- Value of award- 50% discount for one year’s tuition fee
- Number of awards- Two awards for Undergraduate candidates
- Two awards for Postgraduate Taught candidates
- Start date and duration- September 2021 for one year of study.
- Sponsor- Newcastle University Business School
How to Apply-
Applications and essays will be reviewed by the school’s scholarship committee. Candidates need to complete the online application form
Last Date for Apply– 1 June 2021