Designation/Position- DMU International Scholarship
De Montfort University, United Kingdom invites application for DMU International Scholarship from eligible and interested candidates
About- Available to full-time and part-time postgraduate students starting in January 2022. A £1,500 fee reduction is available on a first-come, first served basis upon receipt of a $4,000 tuition fee deposit. Please note that there are a limited number of scholarships available.
- Designation/Position- DMU International Scholarship
- De Montfort University, United Kingdom invites application for DMU International Scholarship from eligible and interested candidates
DMU International Scholarship
- DMU International Scholarship is available to full-time and part-time postgraduate students starting in January 2022.
- A £1,500 fee reduction is available on a first-come, first served basis upon receipt of a $4,000 tuition fee deposit.
- A limited number of DMU International Scholarships are available.
- There is no closing date for applications; once numbers have been exhausted, no more discounts will be allocated.
Study level- Master’s Degree
Location- De Montfort University, United Kingdom
Every year, international students from more than 100 countries choose to study here. When you apply to a university abroad there are a number of important steps, but group here for you every step of the way to try to make your journey from application to arrival as smooth as possible.
University created a step-by-step guide so that you know what to expect when you apply to study at DMU and what to do after you receive your offer.
The scholarship offers a £1,500 automatic fee reduction. This award is only applicable for the first year of study at the university, upon receipt of a £4,000 tuition fee deposit.
A limited number of DMU International Scholarships are available and are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. There is no closing date for applications; once numbers have been exhausted, no more discounts will be allocated.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com
How to Apply-
Step one: download and complete our international application form
Step two: prepare the following documents:
- A copy of your qualifications
- A copy of your English language certificate
- A personal statement of at least 500 words explaining why you want to study your chosen course at DMU and any additional information that will support your application
- A copy of your passport
- One reference for undergraduate study, or two references for postgraduate study
- Some of our creative courses may ask for a portfolio – see our portfolio advice
Step three: return your application and documents to the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org*
Applications for undergraduate courses can also be made via the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) using the UCAS Institution Code: DEM/D26.
Last Date for Apply– 01 February 2022
Raydon Graduate Research Scholarships by Monash University, Australia
Graduate Research Scholarships by University of Melbourne, Australia
International Post-degree Scholarship by Sapienza University of Rome, Italy
CSM Trust Scholarship by University of Exeter, United Kingdom
[…] DMU International Scholarship at De Montfort University, United Kingdom […]