DRDO Innovation Contest 2020- Awards worth Rs.10 Lakhs
Designation/Position- DRDO Innovation Contest 2020
Defence Research and Development Organization– DRDO, India invites application for DRDO Innovation Contest 2020 from eligible and interested candidates
About: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) has launched its innovation contest ‘Dare to Dream 2.0’ on the 5th death anniversary of former President and noted scientist Dr APJ Abdul Kalam here today. Dr Kalam, also known as missile man, had the vision of self-reliance. The scheme is being launched for emerging technologies to promote the individuals & startups for innovation in defence and aerospace technologies in the country after the call of ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’ given by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
Research/Job Area- Various
- Individuals: Should be Citizen of India above 18 years of age.
- Start-ups: Start-ups controlled by Indians and recognized by DPIIT (formerly known as DIPP).
Objective: To unearth disruptive ideas and concepts in emerging technologies identified by DRDO for enhancing defence capabilities.
Selection Process: The entries received will be judged by a two stage process:
(a) screened by Domain Expert Committee and
(b) short-listing and ranking by Independent Expert Committee.
|1st Prize||5 lakh||10 lakh|
|2nd Prize||4 lakh||8 lakh|
|3rd Prize||3 lakh||6 lakh|
How to Apply-
- Applications to be submitted through online mode only. Link is given below.
- Applications to be submitted either in Individual or Start-up category.
- An individual having start-up may apply in the capacity of Individual as well as Start-up.
- Select the challenges for which you want to make submissions
- An individual or start-up can apply for not more than five area of challenge.
- Provide a write-up of 200 words for each challenge selected. You can also submit attachments (PDF format, less than 2 MB) with more details for the submission.
For Contact: Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Apply– 15 October 2020