EIFFEL Scholarship Program of Excellence for Study in France
Designation/Position- EIFFEL Scholarship Program
French Government invites application for EIFFEL Scholarship Program for Study in France from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program was established by the French Ministry for Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract top foreign students to enroll in their masters and PhD programs.
Research/Job Area- All available research area
More Opportunity – Scholarships in UK for Female Students, Swansea University
- It gives opportunity to the future foreign decision-makers of the private and public sectors, in priority areas of study, and encourages applicants up to 30 years old from developing countries at master’s level, and applicants up to 35 years old from developing and industrialized countries at PhD level
How to Apply- Only applications submitted by French higher education institutions are accepted.
- You are an institution and you have already participated in the Eiffel program => You should have received an email concerning the download of application files. If that is not the case, please contact us.
- You are an institution participating for the first time in the Eiffel Program => Please Contact us in order download the application files.
- You are a student interested in participating in the Eiffel program : click here
Last Date for Apply– 9 January 2020
- Deadline for the reception of applications by Campus France: 9 January 2020.
- Publication of results: week of 23 March 2020.