Albert Einstein Scholarship in Germany
Designation/Position- Einstein Forum Fellowship 2021
Einstein Forum invites application for Einstein Forum Fellowship 2021 in Germany from eligible and interested candidates
About- Awarded by the Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation. The Einstein Forum and the Daimler and Benz Foundation are offering a fellowship for outstanding young thinkers who wish to pursue a project in a different field from that of their previous research. Einstein Forum Fellowship 2021
Research/Job Area- Science, Natural Science & Humanities
- Candidates must be under 35 and hold a university degree in the humanities, in the social sciences, or in the natural sciences.
- Applications for 2021 should include a CV
- A two-page project proposal
- Two letters of recommendation
- All documents must be received by May 15, 2021.
- At the end of the fellowship period, the fellow will be expected to present his or her project in a public lecture at the Einstein Forum and at the Daimler and Benz Foundation.
- A successful application must demonstrate the quality, originality, and feasibility of the proposed project, as well as the superior intellectual development of the applicant.
- It is not relevant whether the applicant has begun working toward, or currently holds, a Ph.D.
- The proposed project need not be entirely completed during the time of the fellowship but can be the beginning of a longer project.
Applicants must have University Degree in Science, Natural Science & Humanities. The duration of this Scholarship in Germany is 5 to 6 Months. This is a scholarship for international students in Germany that will be given to Any Nationality who will propose a Unique Project. Einstein Fellowship Germany will cover your Accommodation cost and Stipend 10,000 Euro for 6 Months which is enough to cover your food and other Cost during Einstein Forum Scholarship and will Reimburse Travel Cost.
The scholarship is linked to a stay in the summer house of Einstein’s summer house in Caputh, which lasts between five and six months. The Einsteinhaus is a place of significance in terms of both science and architecture history and is connected to the universities of Potsdam and Berlin. The scholarship holder receives a grant of EUR 10,000 as well as the travel expenses incurred.
- Provided by: Einstein Forum
- Duration: 5 to 6 Months
- Fellowship award: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: Germany
Financial Benefits: Einstein Fellowship Germany 2021 is a Full Free Fellowship that will cover almost all cost Such as:
- Accommodation in Einstein’s summer house in Caputh.
- A stipend of 10,000 EURO For 5 to 6 Months
- Travel Expenses will be reimbursement.
The scholarship holders are expected to adequately document the scientific work carried out during the months in Caputh. Documentation includes giving a public lecture in the Einstein Forum and in the Daimler and Benz Foundation. However, the scholarship expressly does not serve to complete a work that has already started, such as a dissertation or habilitation thesis.
How to Apply-
The applications for 2022 should a CV and an exposé of the activities planned under the grant project (both in English) and include two academic references and up to May 15, 2021 be filed.
The evaluation of the applications is based on the quality, originality and feasibility of the project proposals as well as on the applicant’s academic background. It does not matter here whether a doctorate has already been started or completed. The proposed project does not have to be completed within the given timeframe, but can serve as a starting point for a new, longer project.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE FUNDING WILL NOT BE AWARDED FOR RESEARCH PROJECTS WITHIN A DISSERTATION. SUBMITTED PROJECTS MUST DIFFER SIGNIFICANTLY IN CONTENT, AREA AND FORM FROM THE APPLICANT’S PREVIOUS WORK.
For Contact- For more information, call or fax the Einstein Forum at:
phone: + 49-331-271780
fax: + 49-331-2717827
Last Date for Apply– 15 May 2021