Designation/Position- Emile Boutmy Scholarships
Sciences Po University, France invites application for Emile Boutmy Scholarships from eligible and interested candidates
About- Sciences Po created the Emile Boutmy scholarship, named after the founder of Sciences Po (1871), in order to welcome the very best international students from outside the European Union. The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements.
Research/Job Area- Bachelors/Masters Degree
Location- Paris, France
To be eligible for the scholarship, students must be, first time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s programme.
Students who are Not eligible are:
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants, since they may be entitled to CROUS scholarships
- Candidates who have dual citizenship, including an EU citizenship
- Candidates from Quebec for master’s degree (since they may take advantage of sliding scale fees same as European applicants). Candidates from Quebec for a bachelor’s degree are eligible
- Master’s level dual-degree candidates. Only applicants for the following dual degrees are eligible:
- the dual degree in Journalism Sciences Po/Columbia University
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Fudan University with the concentration Europe-Asia in Global Affairs (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- the dual degree Sciences Po/Peking University (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- Ph.D. programme students (thesis)
- Candidates for the 1 year Master’s programmes
- Bachelor dual degree candidates (unless as part of a specific agreement)
- Exchange students
- Candidates applying via the French graduate admission procedure
- Candidates can not cumulate their applications for the joint scholarship with CSC and the Emile Boutmy Simple Scholarship.
The Emile Boutmy scholarship may not be combined with other scholarship (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF…), unless otherwise decided by the jury.
Students must indicate that they are applying for the Emile-Boutmy scholarship in the “Financial information” section of their Sciences Po application. Students may be asked to to provide a proof of income and documents explaining their family situation. For the academic year 2021-2022, the deadline for Master’s programmes is 6 December 2020 while the deadline for undergraduate programmes is 28 February 2021
How to Apply-
For Contact- For more information contact the Admissions Department either by filling out this contact form, or by phone +33 (0)1 45 49 50 82