Designation/Position- Engineering Management Scholarships
University of Manchester, UK invites application for Engineering Management Scholarships for eligible and interested candidates
About- The Department of Mechanical, Aerospace and Civil Engineering is pleased to announce the introduction of the Engineering Management Excellence Scholarships and Awards.
Study level- Postgraduate taught
Location- University of Manchester, UK
- Be an offer-holder (conditional or unconditional) for one of the courses above. If you have held an offer for one of the above courses as part of an earlier round you will still be considered and your offer will be reinstated if you win the award.
- Hold a bachelor¿s degree with a minimum classification of a good Upper Second class (2:1) or international equivalent, or be on track to achieve a bachelor¿s degree with a minimum Upper Second class (2:1) or international equivalent.
- Applicants will need to have completed an English Language qualification to the required standard ¿ IELTS with an overall score of at least 6.5, with at least 6.5 in reading and other no sub-test below 6.0, or equivalent approved English language qualification.
- Type of award- Scholarship
- Managing department- Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Value- Two full scholarships of £27,000, Four £10,000 awards in the form of a tuition fee waiver.
- Specified use- Postgraduate taught studies
- Tenable period- If a course lasts longer than one year, the scholarship will be offered for the first year of study only.
- Number available- 6
- Funding provider- The University of Manchester’s Faculty of Science and Engineering
- Level(s) of study- This funding is available to students undertaking the following types of study:- Postgraduate taught
How to Apply-
or more information on how to apply to one of these courses please see the application and selection information on the relevant course profiles below:-
- MSc Commercial Project Management
- MSc Construction Project Management
- MSc Engineering Project Management
- MSc Management of Projects
Last Date for Apply– 21 August 2021
High Potential Students Grant by RWTH Aachen University, Germany
Global Graduate Scholarship by University of Michigan Flint, United States
AIAS Foundation Scholarships by Academy Foundation’s, Los Angeles, USA
IOE-ISH Taught Master’s Scholarships, University College London, England