Designation/Position- Excellence Scholarship Programme
Wageningen University & Research, Netherlands invites application for Excellence Scholarship Programme for eligible and interested candidates
About- Excellence Scholarship Programme is initiated by Wageningen University & Research to attract excellent students for a master’s programme, and who might have the potential to do a PhD after MSc graduation. In Wageningen or elsewhere.
Study level- MSc programmes
Location- Wageningen University, Netherlands
The admission requirements for the master’s apply to all MSc programmes of Wageningen University. Individual programmes may have specific requirements in addition to the general requirements.
Enrolment in a MSc programme at Wageningen University requires:
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in a field of science relevant to your selected programme.
- Sufficient quality of the bachelor’s degree as shown by an average unweighted mark of at least 7 (Dutch system) or the international equivalent of the required quality as determined in the International credentials evaluation guideline.
- Fulfil the English requirements of Wageningen University & Research (see below).
- The above admission requirements apply to all MSc programmes at Wageningen University. Individual programmes may have specific requirements in addition to the general requirements. Please check the ‘admission and application’ details per MSc programme for further information.
The medium of instruction in all our Master programmes is English. All applicants are asked to provide a valid English language proficiency test with a sufficient score to prove that they meet the English language requirement or, in some cases, can be exempted from providing such a test.
Please check A: if you can be exempted.
And if not: check B on what uploads we can accept as a sufficient proof of English.
We would like to stress that it is vital to arrange any tests you might need to take to provide this proof (should you not be exempted) as we do not accept any results after certain deadlines have passed. Please check our website for all deadlines.
Be aware that there are two different levels. Please check which level is applicable for the programme(s) you apply for.
Components of the scholarship:
– A tuition fee waiver for the duration of the programme (24 months).
– A budget for one seminar in Europe (travel, stay, registration fee).
– A budget for participation in the ‘reach your full potential programme’.
How to Apply-
Students who want to make an application at Wageningen University & Research need to apply via Studielink. You can submit a request for registration/admission in Studielink.
Last Date for Apply– 1 March 2021