Designation/Position- Masters (Taught) Excellence Scholarship 2020/2021
University of Bolton, UK invites application for Masters (Taught) Excellence Scholarship 2020/2021 from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Masters (Taught) Excellence Scholarship will be awarded to full-time UK, EU and International Masters students, irrespective of their financial means, who progress to a University of Bolton Taught Masters Course. There will be a maximum of three awards made in the 2020/21 academic year and applications will be considered in strict date order of receipt.
Location- University of Bolton, UK
In order to apply you will need to demonstrate that:
- You have successfully been awarded a First-Class Honours degree from a UK or EU institution.
- You must be studying a full-time 180 credit Masters (taught) MA or MSc course at University of Bolton. PGCE/Cert Ed courses are not eligible courses for this award.
- You must not be in receipt of any other award from the university.
- You must not be in receipt of any other kind of sponsorship towards your tuition fees for example from an employer.
- The course of study must have commenced in September 2020 or January 2021.
Please note that even though you may fulfill the eligibility for the scholarship, this does not guarantee you will receive one due to the restricted number of awards available.
Students will be notified whether their application has been successful or not via their university email address.
The Finance Office will receive confirmation from the Excellence Scholarship team, that you are eligible and will adjust your invoice accordingly.
If you defer entry onto your course of study you will need to re-apply for the Masters (Taught) Excellence Scholarship before the commencement of your studies.
How to Apply-
In order to receive the scholarship towards fees students must have completed an application form. The form for the scholarship will be available in the Student Centre, Chancellor’s Mall or can be printed from here.
The completed application with photocopies of certificates to show the achievement of the First-Class Honours Degree can be submitted the Student Centre or posted to:
Masters (Taught) Excellence Scholarship Scheme
University of Bolton
Bolton BL3 5AB
For Contact- firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Apply– 30 October 2020