Excellence Scholarships 2020 in Netherlands, Delft University
Designation/Position- Excellence Scholarships 2020
Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), Netherlands invites application for Excellence Scholarships 2020 from eligible and interested candidates
About- At TU Delft a number of scholarships are available for excellent international applicants. Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships are financed by the legacy of Justus and Louise van Effen. Mr. van Effen studied at TU Delft in the 1940’s and strongly believed technological developments will contribute to solving societal issues. Excellence Scholarships 2020
The Foundation Justus & Louise van Effen was established with the aim of stimulating excellent international MSc students and financially supporting them in their wish to study at TU Delft.
Research/Job Area- All available research area
Location- Delft University of Technology (TU Delft), Netherlands
More Opportunity – Scholarships in UK for Female Students, Swansea University
Excellent international applicants (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc programmes.
With a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands.
Clarendon not only offers around 130 new, fully-funded scholarships each year to assist outstanding graduate scholars, but offers the opportunity to join one of the most active, highly international, and multidisciplinary communities at Oxford.
€30.000 per year for Non-EU/EFTA students
€11.500 per year for EU/EFTA students
· Full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft MSc programme based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality, AND contribution for the living expenses.
· Membership to the Scholarship club giving access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
How to Apply-
In addition to all the regular documents for a MSc programme application:
Two reference letters in either English, French, German or Dutch.
These letters must be:
- from either a previous professor or assistant professor. If you have work experience, one of these letters may be from your employer.
- written on the official letterhead /have the official stamp of the university or company.
- signed by the referee and include your complete name
Last Date for Apply– 1 December 2019 (23:59 CET)