Executive Dean’s 2020 Scholarship in Edith Cowan University, Australia
Designation/Position- Executive Dean’s 2020 Scholarship
Edith Cowan University (ECU), Australia invites application for Executive Dean’s 2020 Scholarship from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Executive Dean’s 2020 Master of Engineering Scholarship is offered to Indian and Pakistan students who can demonstrate high academic achievement in their previous studies and are applying for the Master of Engineering (I59). All applicants who meet the criteria are automatically eligible for this scholarship when they apply for the course. The scholarship offers a 10 percent reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the course at ECU. Executive Dean’s 2020 Scholarship
Research/Job Area- Engineering
Location- Edith Cowan University (ECU), Australia
More Opportunity – Study in Hungary – Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2020
- be a citizen of one of the countries identified above;
- be an International student, not an Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident, or New Zealand Citizen;
- meet a high level of academic achievement in your previous studies (as determined by ECU);
- study at ECU Joondalup Campus;
- not be in receipt of a government scholarship or industry sponsorship;
- be issued an offer to study Masters of Engineering (I59) course from 3 October 2019;
- meet ECU’s direct academic entry requirements and commence study in the Master of Engineering (I59) in 2020.
- Applicants must be an international student who receives an offer; or a conditional offer, to commence study at ECU in 2020;
- ECU strives to give high achieving students the opportunity to pursue their ambitions and gain a world-class education. High achieving students from India and Pakistan who have met the below criteria are eligible for the Executive Deans 2020 Master of Engineering Scholarship;
- Applicants are able to package with ELICOS;
- Open to prospective international students (not current students); and
- Scholarship recipients will receive financial assistance amounting to 10% (percent) off their tuition fees for the duration of their ECU course.
How to Apply-
Please note that if you’re a citizen of India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh or Nigeria you must apply though an ECU Authorised Agent.
To accept this scholarship, you must:
- meet any conditions listed in your Letter of Offer;
- meet the entry requirements for your chosen course;
- accept your Letter of Offer by following the instructions provided;
- pay the indicative deposit and Overseas Student Health Cover requested in your Letter of Offer; and
- be aware of the dates and deadlines for completing any requirements in the Letter of Offer.
The scholarship can be revoked if the dates and deadlines are not met.
For Contact- firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Apply– 31 July 2020