Designation/Position- First Year Tuition Waiver
Vytautas Magnus university, Europe invites application for First Year Tuition Waiver for eligible and interested candidates
About- Vytautas Magnus University is seeking ambitious, intelligent, and talented students and offers them various scholarship opportunities for full-time Bachelor´s and Master´s degree studies. Applications for scholarships (tuition fee waiver for 1 semester or 1 year) for VMU international students will be opened in the beginning of May, 2021.
Study level- Bachelor´s or Master´s Degree Programme
Location- Vytautas Magnus university, Europe
- Copy of Letter of Acceptance or Letter of Conditional Acceptance issued by Vytautas Magnus University.
- Proof of English proficiency. Minimum requirements: B2 level (TOEFL 87-109 iBT/534-633 PBT, IELTS 5-6,5, Cambridge English First (FCE), BEC Vantage, Michigan ECCE, PTE General Level 3, TOEIC Listening & Reading 785, TOEIC Speaking & Writing 310) if the applicant is not a native speaker and/or had not received education in English.
- Documents (scanned copies) certifying the results of applicants’ scientific (art) production and (or) other scholarly activity if any.
You are eligible for Vytautas Magnus University Scholarship if you:
- Meet the University’s academic requirements (Admission score – not lower than 8,5) and your Grade Point Average (GPA) is not lover than 8 out of 10.
- Meet English language entry requirements.
- Hold an offer (Letter of Acceptance) for a full-time Bachelor´s or Master´s Degree Programme at Vytautas Magnus University.
Type of scholarship: tuition fee waiver 25%, 50%, 75%, or 100% for the first study year of full-time Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programme taught in English.
Total number of scholarships: 15
How to Apply-
Applicants are required to fill in the application form Scholarship Application Form for Prospective Degree Students and attach to the application form the required application documents online https://epasirasymas.vdu.lt/(Application launches on March 16, 2021).
Please create a new account entering a Personal ID Number (or Passport Number for Non-European Union Citizens).
Last Date for Apply– 1 May 2021.