Designation/Position- Frank Keenan Scholarship
University of Melbourne, Australia invites application for Frank Keenan Scholarship for eligible and interested candidates
About- Frank Keenan Scholarship, worth up to $3000, is for undergraduate, honours, graduate and RHD students enrolled or enrolling in the study of amenity or ornamental horticulture at Burnley campus, Faculty of Science. It provides support for students’ research projects. Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is a public-spirited institution that makes distinctive contributions to society in research, learning and teaching and engagement. It’s consistently ranked among the leading universities in the world, with international rankings of world universities placing it as number 1 in Australia and number 31 in the world (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021).
Study level- Undergraduate, honors, graduate
Location- University of Melbourne, Australia
To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be enrolled or enrolling in the study of amenity or ornamental horticulture at Burnley campus, Faculty of Science.
- Selection for this scholarship is on the basis of academic merit and the candidate’s expressed interest in one or more of the following disciplines: amenity or ornamental horticulture, community horticulture, parks and gardens.
- is for undergraduate, honors, graduate and RHD students
- Australian / domestic student, International student
- Applications open– 1 Feb 2021
- Last day for applications– 7 Mar 2021. Learn more
- Benefit type– Single payment. Full benefit details
- Citizenship requirements- Australian / domestic student, International student
- Total value- $1,000 – $3,000
- Applicable study areas– Sciences and mathematics.
- Number of scholarships awarded– Approximately 6
How to Apply-
Last Date for Apply– 7 March 2021