Fully-Funded Swedish Institute Scholarships for Master’s Degree
Designation/Position- Fully-Funded Swedish Institute Scholarships
Swedish Institute, Sweden invites application for Fully-Funded Swedish Institute Scholarships from eligible and interested candidates for full-time master’s degree studies
About- An estimated 300 scholarships will be available for full-time master’s degree studies in Sweden starting in the autumn semester 2020. The scholarship is intended for full-time one-year or two-year master’s programmes, and is only awarded for programmes starting in the autumn semester. Fully-Funded Swedish Institute Scholarships
Research/Job Area- All available research area
Location- Swedish universities
- Only master’s programmes that are on the list of master’s programmes are eligible for SISGP. The list will be published here by 8 November 2019.
- To begin with, apply for up to four eligible master’s programmes at universityadmissions.se by 15 January 2020.
- University Admissions is the national online application service which handles admissions to universities in Sweden. It is an independent agency not related to the Swedish Institute (SI). The eligibility and application procedure for SI scholarships and for university admissions are different.
- Once you have submitted your application to the master’s programme(s) at universityadmissions.se, you will get a personal application number consisting of eight digits. Save the number as you will need it when applying to SISGP. Make sure that you type the correct number in the online application form, or otherwise your application will be disqualified.
- 3 February 2020 is deadline for receipt of application fee and supporting documents that are required by University Admissions. The application fee is non-refundable.
- If you missed the deadlines or failed to follow the application procedure at University Admissions, you will not be eligible for an SI scholarship.
- Tuition fees: pay directly to the Swedish university by SI
- Living expenses of SEK 10,000/month
- Travel grant of SEK 15,000 *
- Insurance against illness and accident
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders (NFGL) – a platform to help you grow professionally and build your network while in Sweden
- Membership of the SI Alumni Network after your scholarship period – a platform for continued networking and further professional development
* The travel grant is a one-time payment for the entire study period. The grant is not applicable to students already living in Sweden.
The tuition fee will be paid directly to the Swedish universities in the beginning of each semester.
The stipend for living expenses is paid monthly during the scholarship period.
The scholarship period cannot be changed or extended beyond the awarded scholarship period, nor can the scholarship be transferred to a study programme other than the awarded master’s programme.
How to Apply-
- After you have completed your application to a master’s programme you can apply for an SI scholarship. See more information about required documents and forms above.
- During the application period 10-20 February 2020, submit the required documents digitally through our online application portal.
- The online application portal is open from 00:00 CET 10 February 2020 to 23:59 CET 20 February 2020. Access to the online application portal will be available on this page below during the application period.
Last Date for Apply– 15 January 2020
[…] Fully-Funded Swedish Institute Scholarships for Master’s Degree […]