Designation/Position- Global Futures Scholarship
The University of Manchester, England invites application for Global Futures Scholarship for eligible and interested candidates
About- Global Futures Scholarship is open to both undergraduate and master’s students holding an offer from The University of Manchester and evaluation will be based on academic merit and the quality of your scholarship application. The University of Manchester is proud to offer awards totaling £300,000 to international students, commencing their studies in September 2021. The scholarship is open to both undergraduate and master’s students.
Study level- Master’s Degree
Location- The University of Manchester, England
For the purpose of these awards, students will be considered from international fee-paying students domiciled in the following countries: Bangladesh, Nepal, India, Pakistan or Sri Lanka.
- Applicants must have, or be, working towards either A-levels or the IB Diploma qualification and must be applying for direct first year entry.
- Applicants for the South Asian awards must have accepted a conditional or unconditional offer to study a full-time programme at Manchester and must submit an online scholarship application form by 20 May 2021 with awards made following the confirmation of IB and A-level results in July and August 2021. The application form will be emailed to all relevant offer-holders.
- Applicants will be considered for the award based on academic merit and the quality of their scholarship application.
- Applicants must be self-funded (ie not sponsored).
- Applicants for Medicine (MBChB) Dentistry (BDS) or Architecture degrees are not eligible for the award.
- Applicants must have selected The University of Manchester as their firm or insurance UCAS choice by 10 June 2021.
The above is a summary for you to initially check your eligibility. Make sure you download and read our full Terms and Conditions.
A total of ten A-level and IB scholarships will be awarded based on academic excellence. These will be open to applicants domiciled in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka. These consist of:
- Five awards of £10,000 for the first year of study with a further £10,000 awarded in the second year of study, conditional on attainment of 65% average in the first year. Scholarships will be awarded in the form of an appropriate discount against published tuition fees.
- Five awards of £5,000 for the first year of study with a further £5,000 awarded in the second year of study, conditional on attainment of 60% average in the first year. Scholarships will be awarded in the form of an appropriate discount against published tuition fees.
How to Apply-
You must submit an online scholarship application form by 20 May 2021. The application form will be emailed to all relevant offer-holders.
Awards will be made following the confirmation of IB and A-level results in July and August 2021.
Last Date for Apply– 20 May 2021
UWGSS Graduate Studies Scholarship at the University of Winnipeg, Canada
Amsterdam Merit Scholarship at Universiteit van Amsterdam, Netherlands
Bangchak Master Scholarships 2021 at Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) in Thailand
Postgraduate Research Scholarship at The University of Sydney, Australia