Designation/Position- Government of Ireland Scholarships
Trinity College Dublin, Ireland invites application for Government of Ireland Scholarships for eligible and interested candidates
About- Government of Ireland International Scholarships are awarded to high calibre students from non-EEA countries to study in Ireland for a period of one year. Trinity ranks 92nd in the world for Graduate Employability 2 and is committed to preparing its students for the ever-changing challenges of the 21st century workplace.
Study level- Master’s Degree
Location- Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
- the final year of an undergraduate programme;
- one year of a taught masters degree programme or;
- one year of a research programme (i.e. one year of a 2-year research masters or a 3-4 year PhD programme).
The HEA will award a scholarship fund to the student (through the HEI that the student is attending) amounting to €10,000 for one study year. This fund is directed at supporting student costs and living expenses.
- Trinity would provide a full tuition fee waiverto successful students for the specified scholarship year (i.e. tuition fee and registration charge are waived).
- It is expected that a total of 60 scholarships will be funded by the Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships for the academic year 2021/2022 across all participating Irish Higher Education Institutions.
- Successful Scholars are to commence studies in September/October 2021. Late enrolments will only be considered in relation to PhD awardees.
How to Apply-
Applicants are required to be in possession of a conditional or final offer for admission to Trinity at the time of application for the scholarship and will be required to submit a copy of the same.
The application should be submitted via this link.
Last Date for Apply–26 March 2021