Designation/Position- Australian Government Research Training Program
University of Technology Sydney, Australia invites application for Government Research Training Program from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Australian Government Research Program for Master’s and Ph.D. Students is now accepting applications at the University of Technology Sydney. The Australian Government Research Training Program 2022 at the University of Technology Sydney is for international students from all over the world and is funded by Australian Government Scholarships. Master’s degree programs in Australia are two years long, and Ph.D. degree programs are three years long.
- Designation/Position- Australian Government Research Training Program
- University of Technology Sydney, Australia invites application for Government Research Training Program from eligible and interested candidates
- Study level- Master & PhD
- Location- University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Job/Position Description-
- How to Apply-
- Last Date for Apply– 30 April 2022
Australian Government Research Training Program
- The University of Technology Sydney is presently accepting applications for the Australian Government Research Training Program.
- The Australian Government Research Training Program 2022 at UTS is open to overseas students.
- There is no charge for the AGRTPS.
- To be eligible for an RTP Stipend, a student must: be doing a PhD at UTS.
|University||University of Technology Sydney|
|Degree Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||30 April 2022|
Study level- Master & PhD
- Analytics and Data Science
- Design, Architecture, and Building
- Health (GEM)
- Information Technology
- International Studies
- Science and Mathematics
- Transdisciplinary Innovation
Location- University of Technology Sydney, Australia
A student must meet the following requirements to be eligible for an RTP Stipend:
- be pursuing a higher degree by research (HDR) at UTS in the year of the RTP Stipend; and not be receiving an equivalent grant, stipend, or salary to pursue the HDR that provides a benefit more than 75 percent of the RTP Scholarship stipend rate. The 75 percent criterion does not apply to income obtained from sources unrelated to the course of study.
- The Institution of Technology Sydney is an Australian public research university.
- The Australian Government Research Training Program is funded by the Commonwealth Department of Education and Training.
- Stipends are available to top-ranked research students with strong academic and research potential.
- This scholarship helps with general living expenses and is valued at the above rate per year.
- The AGRTPS covers foreign tuition, living expenses, and Overseas Health Insurance.
How to Apply-
Applicants must submit their completed applications, along with any needed supporting papers, before the applicable application date. Applications that are incomplete or submitted late will not be considered.
To apply for the Australian Government Research Training Program, applicants must complete out an Online Application Form.
Identify a supervisor.
Contact a supervisor in your field of interest to discuss your potential research project.
Write a research proposal.
The research proposal is an important component of your application for a research degree.
After receiving supervisor approval, the next step is to apply online and wait for the results.
Last Date for Apply– 30 April 2022
Junior Fellowship Program 2022 in CERN, Geneva, Switzerland
Australian National University Scholarships 2022 for Masters, PhD Candidates
Wellington Doctoral Scholarship (Total 100) at Victoria University of Wellington, New…
Global Masters Scholarship at University of Birmingham, England
[…] Australian Government Research Training Program Stipend (Master & PhD) at UTS […]