Graduate Apprentice Trainee Jobs in BEL, Ghaziabad, Total Position = 50
Designation/Position- Graduate Apprentice Trainee Jobs
Bharat Electronics Limited, Ghaziabad, India invites application for Graduate Apprentice Trainee Jobs from eligible and interested candidates
About- Bharat Electronics Limited is a leading Navaratna public sector enterprise under the Ministry of Defence. It’s Ghaziabad unit propose to engage 50 Graduate Engineering apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for a period of one year apprenticeship training. Graduate Apprentice Trainee Jobs
Also Apply – Contract Engineering Jobs in BEL (Hyderabad & Bhatinda), India
|Sl. No.||Field/Trades||Proposed Nos. to be|
engaged in 2019-20
|1||Mechanical||15||1 year||INR 11,110/-|
Location- Bharat Electronics Limited, Ghaziabad
Also See – Research Assistants Positions (ISRO Funded) in RRI, Bengaluru
1. Only Indian Citizen are eligible.
2. Candidate passed their BE/B.Tech course in above mention engineering branches from recognized b AICTE or GOI on or after 31 october 2016.
3. Age limit: Maximum Age 25 years or less as on 30/09/2019. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
4. If the number of candidates is higher than the number of Vacancies indicated, then the criteria to short listing of candidates for Written Test/ Interview will be based on final percentage marks obtained in Graduate which will be decided by selection committee.
5. Pass class will be required for BEL employee wards for appearing in the written Test.
Candidates, who fulfill all the above conditions, will eligible for apply.
The duration of apprenticeship training is for one year.
Stipend paid as per apprenticeship Act.
Selection will be through written test.
How to Apply- Interested Candidate is required to register on BOAT’s web portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
Please note that undergoing Apprenticeship Training at BEL does not guarantee any employment opportunity in the organization.
For Contact- firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date for Apply– 21 September 2019