Designation/Position- Graduate Scholarship
University of Saskatchewan invites application for University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship for eligible and interested candidates
About- The College of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies (CGPS) offers University Graduate Scholarships to students. Eligible students can apply.
Research/Job Area- Anthropology ,Art & Art History ,Curriculum Studies ,Education – cross-departmental PhD program , Indigenous Studies ,Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies, Large Animal Clinical Sciences ,Linguistics & Religious Studies
Location- Graduate Awards & Scholarships
Room 116 Thorvaldson Building
110 Science Place
Saskatoon, SK S7K 5C9n Qatar
- All University Graduate Scholarships (UGS) recipients must be full-time, fully-qualified students who are either continuing their program or are in the process of being admitted into a graduate degree program.
- Students must be in the first 36 months of a Master’s degree program or the first 48 months of a Doctoral degree program to apply for or hold a UGS.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 80% average as a continuing student or entrance average as a prospective student.
The College of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies (CGPS) offers University Graduate Scholarships to students in the following departments/units:
- Art & Art History
- Curriculum Studies
- Education – cross-departmental PhD program
- Indigenous Studies
- Languages, Literatures, & Cultural Studies
- Large Animal Clinical Sciences
- Linguistics & Religious Studies
- Small Animal Clinical Sciences
- Veterinary Pathology
- Women, Gender & Sexuality Studies
Ph.D.: $20,000 (may be tenable for up to 36 months); Master’s Thesis: $16,000 (may be tenable for up to 24 months).
How to Apply-
Students must be nominated by their department. A complete nomination package contains the following items:
1. The completed application form.Photocopies of all official non-U of S post-secondary transcripts. We will obtain the student’s University of Saskatchewan records.
2.Two letters of reference. See the application for instructions on writing the reference letters.If submitting your application package via e-mail, make sure that all documents are in PDF format.
Last Date for Apply– 22 February 2021 at 4:30pm CST