Designation/Position- GREAT scholarship
Staffordshire University, England invites application for GREAT scholarship (Fully Funded) for eligible and interested candidates
About- This year, in partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, Staffordshire University are offering two GREAT scholarship scholarships – one to offer holders in India and one to offer holders in Malaysia applying for full time, postgraduate-taught courses for September 2021.
Digitally led and focused on graduate employability, we provide high-quality undergraduate and postgraduate education across a wide range of subject areas including computing, design, law, and business, engineering and healthcare. What’s more, if our current portfolio isn’t already diverse enough, new and industry-relevant courses are being launched every year.
We pride ourselves on being The Connected University, connecting students with staff, business and career opportunities. Our campuses are constantly evolving and improving; you will find industry standard facilities at all our sites so you can learn using real-world equipment and technologies.
Study level- Master’s Taught postgraduate
Location- Staffordshire University, England
- Please note that applicants should be passport holders of mainland India or Malaysia to be eligible for the “GREAT Scholarships 2021” at Staffordshire University
- They must have accepted an unconditional offer to study a Master’s Taught postgraduate qualification at Staffordshire University in September 2021
- If you are awarded the GREAT scholarship, you will not be eligible to receive any other scholarships or discounts for your course.
If you have not yet applied for a course, you can explore our range of Master’s taught courses today.
The GREAT Scholarships 2021 programme, launched by the British Council together with 41 UK universities, supports postgraduate students from Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Thailand to access world-class UK higher education opportunities.
The scholarship programme offers financial support of a minimum of £10,000 to students pursuing one year postgraduate study in the UK. Students can apply for courses in a range of subjects, at the 41 institutions across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Staffordshire University’s participation in the GREAT Britain Campaign represents our commitment to providing world-class education and promoting the UK as a GREAT place to visit, study and do business.
Successful students will receive the funds as a £10,000 reduction in their tuition fees for their Master’s Taught course.
How to Apply-
In order to be considered for the Staffordshire University – GREAT Scholarship (India and Malaysia), you need to have received and accepted an offer of a place on a full Masters’ degree.
To apply for the GREAT scholarship, you are required to provide a statement of academic interests. There are three questions (200 words maximum for each question) which students will need to complete. The questions are:
- We are looking to support the most ambitious and inspirational individuals who will actively contribute to the development of their nation in the future. Please describe any special attributes or accomplishments that you think make you a desirable candidate for the GREAT scholarship? *This could be any academic or extra-curricular achievements, as well as your reasons for applying to the scholarship programme
- We are looking for scholars who will be great ambassadors for Staffordshire University. Please give an example of when you have recently contributed to your community? *This could be your School or University, where you live, or any other community you feel a part of
- We would like to support students who have clear goals for their future. Please explain how studying your chosen programme at Staffordshire University will help you to be ‘GREAT’ and shape your plans after graduation? *Explain what has attracted you to study at Staffordshire University, as well as outlining your ultimate career goals
To be considered, you will need to demonstrate excellent grades in your most recent qualifications. You do not need to have completed your qualifications, however as we can make conditional scholarship offers. Apply for the GREAT scholarship
Last Date for Apply– 4 April 2021