Designation/Position- GREAT Scholarships 2021
Ulster University, Northern Ireland invites application for GREAT Scholarships 2021 for eligible and interested candidates
About- This academic year, in partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, Ulster University are offering a total of eight (8) scholarships including GREAT Scholarships 2021 to students who are applying for postgraduate programmes (excluding eLearning programmes), at Ulster University.
Study level- Postgraduate programme
Location- Ulster University, Northern Ireland
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship you must:
- You must hold a valid passport from India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, Ghana or Kenya.
- You must also hold an offer for a full-time postgraduate programme delivered on one of our campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordanstown, Coleraine or Magee), commencing in September 2021 and meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter.
- Students applying to part-time or eLearning programmes, or to programmes delivered at our branch campuses (London or Birmingham) are not eligible for this award.
Note: Students applying to part-time or eLearning programmes, or to programmes delivered at our branch campuses (London or Birmingham) are not eligible for this award.
The scholarship programme offers an exciting opportunity for students from India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Egypt, Ghana and Kenya to obtain financial support to pursue postgraduate study in the UK.
- India – 2 x scholarship of £10,000 towards your tuition fee
How to Apply-
Once you have received an offer of study from Ulster, you can apply for the GREAT Scholarship.
- Have an offer to study a postgraduate degree at Ulster University. Apply for a postgraduate degree.
- Complete the form below before Friday 30th April 2021.
Last Date for Apply– 30 April 2021