Designation/Position- Heart Of The Basin Scholarship
CQ University, Australia invites application for Heart Of The Basin Scholarship (Fully Funded) for eligible and interested candidates
About- The 2021 HeART of the Basin Scholarship will see the fifth year of the Scholarship and is awarded to a Research student at CQUniversity studying Honours, Masters by Research or PhD to progress their learnings in a research topic relating to improving waterway health in the Fitzroy Basin
Study level- Postgraduate (Research); Masters; Doctorate
Location- CQ University, Australia
|Study Level||Postgraduate (Research); Masters; Doctorate|
|Year of Study||Any|
|Citizenship||Australian Citizen; Permanent Resident; Permanent Humanitarian Visa; New Zealand Citizen|
|Study Region||Rockhampton; Online|
|Study Mode||Mixed Mode|
|Study Load||All loads|
To be eligible to receive the HeART of the Basin Scholarship, an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in an Honours, Masters by Research or PhD in a relevant field of research at CQUniversity. Relevant Research fields include:
- Built Environment
- Environmental Science
- Be studying on campus in Rockhampton or through online study;
- Devote time during the length of the scholarship (12 months) to an agreed research topic relating to advancing waterway health in the Fitzroy Basin.
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Not be receiving another CQUniversity Scholarship of similar or higher value.
Please refer to the website for further details.
- Scholarship Value: $2,000
- Length of Scholarship: once-off
- Number Available: 1 (one)
- Opening Date: 20 April 2021
- Closing Date: 11 June 2021
How to Apply-
Please visit the Fitzroy Partnership for River Health website for application requirements and how to apply.Applicants will complete the Fitzroy Partnership for River Health HeART of the Basin Scholarship Application Form and will email the Application Form, written submission, letter of support and academic history. Shortlisted applicants may be invited for an interview with representatives from the Fitzroy Partnership for River Health to outline their chosen research topic and plan. The Partnership will select the Scholar.
.Last Date for Apply– 11 June 2021
High Potential Students Grant by RWTH Aachen University, Germany
Global Graduate Scholarship by University of Michigan Flint, United States
AIAS Foundation Scholarships by Academy Foundation’s, Los Angeles, USA
IOE-ISH Taught Master’s Scholarships, University College London, England