Designation/Position-UM Holland-High Potential scholarship programme 2021-2022
The Maastricht University (UM) invites application for Maastricht University Holland-High Potential scholarship for eligible and interested candidates
About- The Maastricht University (UM) Holland-High Potential Scholarship programme offers 24 full scholarships of €29.000 (including tuition fee waiver and monthly stipend) each academic year for highly talented students from outside the European Union (EU) who have been admitted to a Master’s programme at UM.
Research/Job Area- Master’s programme
Location- Bonnefantenstraat 2
6211 KL Maastricht
- You hold nationality in a country outside the EU/EEA, Switzerland or Surinam and meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for the Netherlands.
- You do not hold a double nationality from an EU/EEA country.
- You have applied for admission to a full-time Master’s programme at Maastricht University for the 2021-2022 academic year.
List of the UM master’s programmes participating in this scholarship programme.
- You meet the specific admission requirements of the UM Master’s programme to which you have applied.
- You have never participated in a degree-seeking higher education programme in the Netherlands. Students who have completed exchange programmes in the Netherlands are welcome to apply.
- You are not older than 35 years of age on 1 September 2021.
- You have obtained excellent results during your prior education programmes, as demonstrated by your latest grade transcript or certified by academic excellence. If several applicants are equally qualified, UM will give preference to applicants whose academic transcript or certified letter of academic excellence demonstrate that they are among the top 5% of the 2021-2022 scholarship programme applicants.
|Living expenses||€ 11,400* (12 months) or € 22,800* (24 months)||Paid to students by the UM International Services Desk|
|Health & liability insurance||€ 700*||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Visa application costs||€ 174*||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Tuition fees||€ 13,800*; € 15,500* or € 16,800* depending on the tuition of your study programme||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Pre-Academic Training costs||At cost||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
- 13 months for a one-year Master’s programme
- 25 months for a two-year Master’s programme
How to Apply-
|Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASoS)||Application form|
|Faculty of Health, Medicine and Life Sciences (FHML)||Application form*|
|Faculty of Psychology and Neurosciences (FPN)||Application form|
|Faculty of Science and Engineering (FSE)||Application form*|
|Faculty of Law (FL)||Application form*|
|School of Business and Economics (SBE)||Application form*|
* log in with you UM account
Upload the following documents in .doc, .docx, or PDF format, and submit your application. Please note that you will only be able to submit your application once, so please ensure that all of your documents and referee contact details are up-to-date. If you have applied for multiple UM study programmes, the UM International Services Desk will ensure that your complete scholarship application is considered for all eligible programmes for which you have a conditionally approved or approved admissions status.
Last Date for Apply– 1 February 2021.
CERN Online Summer Student Programme 2021 in Switzerland
Lund University Global Scholarship (Fully Funded) programme, Sweden
Scholarships for International Master’s Students – VU Fellowship Programme, Netherlands
Uppsala University Scholarships for International students at Sweden