Holland Scholarship for International Students – Study in Netherlands
Designation/Position- Holland Scholarship
Wageningen University, Netherlands invites application for Holland Scholarship from eligible and interested candidates
About- Wageningen University & Research is a collaboration between Wageningen University and the Wageningen Research foundation. That is the mission of Wageningen University & Research. Over 6,500 employees and 12,000 students from more than a hundred countries work everywhere around the world in the domain of healthy food and living environment for governments and the business community-at-large.
Location- Wageningen University, Netherlands
- You are an excellent applicant from Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, India, Indonesia, Japan, Mexico, Panama, Peru, South Korea, Turkey, Thailand, Taiwan, or the USA*.
- You have been unconditionally admitted to one of our campus-based master programs
- A complete financial plan that explains how the total costs of your study are financed. If you have a partial scholarship, a student loan, or private resources for funding, please provide proof of this by sending a scholarship letter or a bank statement.
- You did not participate in a degree program in the Netherlands before.
- Please send along with your financial plan a ranking sheet or a reference letter of your previous educational institution as a proof of your excellence. This may help to get the scholarship.
* Students with a double nationality (EU and Non-EEA nationality) must contact the Student Service Centre to check whether they are eligible for a scholarship.
More Opportunity –Research Scholarships for Non-EEA Students in Netherlands
Job/Position Description- This scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
The grant is awarded for one year and can only be received once.
This scholarship supports talented students from a number of non-Eu countries.
- If you are selected you will get a one-time payment of €5000.
- This will be transferred to your Dutch bank account during the first year of your study.
- A candidate can be awarded multiple Holland Scholarships, up to a maximum of three (€ 15.000)
All applications will be evaluated by a representation of Wageningen University & Research. They will focus on excellence, the quality and feasibility of your financial plan and diversity of the awardees. All applicants will be informed about the outcome as before 13 June 2020.
How to Apply-
The 5 steps of application
- Check if you meet the scholarship requirements as mentioned below.
- Download and fill out the financial plan.
- Click the Apply button and upload your financial plan and application form.
- Apply for the Holland Scholarship by submitting the form.
- Finish your application before 1 May 2020.
Last Date for Apply– 1 May 2020