Designation/Position- India Scholarship
University of Lincoln, England invites application for India Scholarship (Fully Funded) for eligible and interested candidates
About- The University of Lincoln India Scholarship is aimed at supporting high-achieving postgraduate students from across India. This scholarship is valued at £5,000.
Study level- Master’s Degree
Location- University of Lincoln, England
- For programmes commencing in 2021/22, the University of Lincoln is delighted to offer India Scholarships to prospective postgraduate applicants who are a national of, or have permanent residence in, India.
Further information regarding the awarding of international scholarships can be found within the International Scholarship Terms and Conditions
Please note that University of Lincoln International Scholarships may be subject to change. The University of Lincoln reserves the right to amend the above scholarship provision without notice.
For further information, please contact the International Office.
The India Scholarship is valued at £5,000 and will be awarded to eligible students as a tuition fee discount in the first year of their studies.
- Level of Study– Postgraduate (Taught)
- Fees Status– Overseas
- Mode of Study– Full-Time
- Application Required– No
How to Apply-
You do not need to apply for this scholarship. You will automatically be considered for the India Scholarship once you have submitted your application to study at the University of Lincoln.
In order to be eligible to receive the India Scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a national of, or have permanent residence in, India
- Hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught programme (e.g. MA or MSc) commencing in 2021/22
- Have been awarded, or be expected to receive, a bachelor’s degree from a recognised university with a minimum GPA score of 65% or equivalent
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended programme of study
In order to be eligible to receive the India Scholarship, you must submit your application to study at the University of Lincoln prior to one of the deadlines outlined below;
Last Date for Apply– 31 May/17 December 2021