Designation/Position- Indo-Russian Joint Research Project – JRF Position
Indian Institute of Technology Indore, India invites application for Indo-Russian Joint Research Project – JRF Positionfrom eligible and interested candidates
Research/Job Area- Thermal Engineering/Mechanical Engineering
JRF (Junior Research Fellow) in SERB, DST funded project at BITS-Pilani
Project Associate at CSIR Madras- Apply by 02 Oct. 2020
JRF for DST-QuST Project at IISER Mohali- Apply by 04 October 2020
JRF at IISER Bhopal under Ministry of Environment- Apply by 04 Oct. 2020
Location- IIT Indore
- M. Tech/M.E. degree in Thermal Engineering/Mechanical Engineering.
- GATE qualified in Mechanical Engineering.
Desirable: Candidate with prior experience on modeling work in single-phase/two-phase flow using commercial software such as ANSYS/Fluent will be given preference.
The objective of the project: Aim of this project is to investigate a novel design micro-pin-fin heat sink for microprocessor cooling with improved temperature uniformity and quantify possible enhancement in the overall heat transfer coefficient. Significantly improved performance in micro-pin-fin heat sink compared to current systems while observing the simplicity of design and affordability of manufacture, leading to significantly reduced capital costs.
- Project Title: “Heat Transfer intensification in novel design micro-pin-fin heat sink for microprocessor cooling with improved temperature uniformity”.
- Funded by: Department of Science & Technology, Government of India and Russian Foundation for Basic Research (RFBR) of Russia
- Stipend: The amount of JRF fellowship will be as per the funding agency norms.
- Duration: The initial appointment is till December 31, 2020 & it may extend further till the end of project
How to Apply-
Interested candidates are requested to submit a detailed CV to Mahesh Jhade, via e-mail: email@example.com with the subject line “JRF Application P-350”
The CV should include details of academic grades/percentage, year of passing, college, university starting from SSC onwards. Kindly mention the work experience in detail of related field. GATE score details like year of passing, discipline, marks, score and all India rank should be mention in the CV. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
For Contact- In case of any query related to the project, kindly email to Dr Ritunesh Kumar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Date for Apply– 18 October 2020
See Position Details-
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions