P&G INDIA invites application for INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) INTERNSHIP from eligible and interested candidates
Designation/Position- Information Technology Intern
P&G INDIA invites application for INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IT) INTERNSHIP from eligible and interested candidates.
About- Procter & Gamble (P&G) is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few.
Research/Job Area- Computer Science/Information Technology
Technical Assistant/Data Entry Operator Position at the Institute of Life Sciences…
Location- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India; Mandideep, Madhya Pradesh, India; Bhiwadi, Rajasthan, India; Baddi, Himachal Pradesh, India; Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India; Goa, India
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s degree with one of the following majors: Computer Science, Information technology or any relevant majors
- Have drive and passion to transform how the business runs.
- Capability to develop mastery in one or more of the IT Disciplines – Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, IT Security & Risk with evidence of good technical expertise.
- Passion for solving wicked problems through the application of technology such as Cyber Security, AI and Robotics, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Blockchain
- Excellent collaboration skills and Team Working
- English fluency
- Who are eligible to participate in the Summer Internship Placement process at their campus and have received the link to this site from their campus Placement Committees. All further communication will be routed via the committee.
- Job Type: Full-time Job
- categories: Information Technology
- Paid Learning Experience
- Responsibilities as of Day1
- Continuous coaching & mentoring
- Be accountable to deliver the assigned project with the associate measurable business value.
- Work autonomously, balancing your own time effectively in collaboration with others
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications.
- Build collaborative relationships with the various teams you interact with, understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Enthusiastically communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks.
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, coaching & training.
How to Apply- Apply from the link given below.
Last Date for Apply– 7 September 2020
See Position Details
Click here to apply
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions
Unique And Creative Ways To Advertise For Free : https://bit.ly/free-stuff-blog