Designation/Position- International Academic Excellence Scholarship
Griffith University, Australia invites application for International Academic Excellence Scholarship for eligible and interested candidates
About- Scholarships for International Student Excellence at Griffith University in Australia for the academic years 2021-2022. The funding program is open to high-achieving students who are applying to the institution for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework study in any subject. The scholarship pays tuition fees for the duration of an undergraduate degree program at a rate of 25% of the total tuition fees.
- Designation/Position- International Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Griffith University, Australia invites application for International Academic Excellence Scholarship for eligible and interested candidates
International Academic Excellence Scholarship
- Griffith University offers a funding program covering 25% of tuition fees for undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs.
- The award is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
- Griffith University will apply each deduction based on the census date for each trimester of the program.
- To be eligible, applicants must meet all the criteria.
- The studentships are available to students from all countries other than Australia and New Zealand.
Study level- Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs
Location- Griffith University, Australia
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in either Trimester 3 2020, or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2021.
- Griffith University academic and English language entry requirements apply, including results of previous study and English language proficiency.
- Scholarship applies to tuition fees only for students commencing in Trimester 3 2020, and Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2021. Students who defer commencement to 2022 or later are not eligible to receive the scholarship.
- Excludes students enrolling in Higher Degree Research, non-award, Masters Qualifying Program, MBA (program code 5670), English language programs at the Griffith English Language Institute, programs delivered offshore in collaboration with a partner organisation, and students who defer commencement to 2022 or later.
Ongoing enrolment requirements
- Students must be enrolled full-time (40CP) to receive the tuition fee deduction, unless credit prevents full-time enrolment.
- Students must remain enrolled in the program for which the scholarship offer was made, which is stated on the Letter of Offer issued by Griffith International Admissions.
- Should a student withdraw or cancel for any reason, the scholarship amount is non-refundable.
- To maintain scholarship eligibility, students must pass all the requirements for each trimester of studies and successfully progress on to enrol in the next trimester. A minimum cumulative GPA of 5.5 on a 7.0 point grading scale must be maintained to qualify for each tuition fee deduction in the following trimester of enrolment.
- The scholarship covers 25% of undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees only for the ‘Duration’ of the program. The duration is defined as the ‘Program Length’ as stated in your Letter of Offer, less any credit received for previous study. Each deduction will be applied by the census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
- If a student is awarded a Griffith University scholarship that is worth more than 25% of tuition fees, the scholarship at the higher value will apply rather than this scholarship.
- Students must be International Fee Paying to qualify for the scholarship and each scholarship deduction. Any change from International Fee Paying student status will result in the scholarship being withdrawn.
- Duration– Valid for your whole degree
- Level of study- Undergraduate and postgraduate coursework programs
- Start- Trimester 3 2020, or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2021
How to Apply-
You don’t need to apply for the scholarship, we’ve kept it as easy as possible. Just apply to study at Griffith and we will let you know if you have been successful.
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- We will assess your application for eligibility.
- If you are successful we will advise you in your Letter of Offer, in Tuition and other fees – Additional information.
Last Date for Apply– 03 September 2021