Designation/Position- International Post-degree Scholarship
Sapienza University of Rome, Italy invites application for International Post-degree Scholarship for eligible and interested candidates
About- The Call won for exams and qualifications extabilishes two scholarships to attend courses and traineeships at foreign and international university organizations, in agreement with law 398, of November 30, 1989. The sholarships last from 6 to 12 months. Students allowed to apply are Sapienza Graduated (Masters Degree -two years courses/ single cycle courses/ old system). Sapienza University of Rome, Italy invites application for International Post-degree Scholarship for eligible and interested candidates
The scholarships are divided according with the National University Commission (CUN in Italian) subject areas, with following identification of Single Cycle Degrees (5-6 year programme) (ante DM 509/99), Masters or Graduate Degree, Second Cycle Degree, and
Study level- Master’s Degree
Location- Sapienza University of Rome
All students under 29 who graduated from a master degree or single cycle degree programme, or any other equivalent degree, achieved at La Sapienza University of Rome, within the last useful session of the academic year preceding the year of the announcement of the contest.
• Candidates need to have graduated from La Sapienza
• They need to be 28 years old or younger by the announcement of the call
• They are to obtain an official acceptance and/or invitation letter and/or a declaration of availability to admission from a hosting foreign institution or from a foreign supervisor, drafted on headed and certified pape
The selection is based on curricular exams and on achieved titles.
A Selection Committee will be nominated for each disciplinary area. The committee will attribute a maximum of 100 score for the evaluation of each candidate. Once the applications have been received, the Committee will meet and establish the selection criteria, following the guidelines of the call and the regulation of the contest. At the same time, the Committee will evaluate the consistency of the various applications within the CUN field for which they were initially presented by the candidates; it can give up to 50 score for the candidate’s degree final grade, for his/her previously attained titles and his/her publications. The Committee will then officially report the reason for excluding any candidates. Suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview to verify the level of preparation in the selected disciplinary field, as well as the knowledge in the language requested by the hosting foreign institution. The Committee can attribute up to 50 score for the interview. A score under 35 points will be considered not sufficient.
The scholarship covers a minimum of 6 months and a maximum of 12 months.
In the application, the candidate will indicate the number of months which he/she considers necessary for the scholarship to cover in order for him/her to complete his/her activity of specialization. However, this decision will pertain to the Committee.
How to Apply-
The application must be drafted in pdf format according to the model attached to the call; it must be sent exclusively by certified and accredited personal electronic mail (PEC) to: firstname.lastname@example.org; and has to present the following attachments:
- Official certification provided by the foreign institution or international university abroad for which the candidate wishes to apply (or a certified declaration provided by a professor of the same university), that will have to contain the acceptance or possible acceptability of the candidate to the chosen course of study or post-lauream specialization activity.
- Self-declaration of his/her publications and previously attained titles (drafted in pdf according to the format mentioned in point 1).
- Translation into Italian of the documentation released by the foreign or international institution mentioned in point 1 (only if the document was initially released in a language other than English).
Last Date for Apply– 2 September 2021