Scholarship at Birmingham City University, UK
Designation/Position- Scholarship at Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University, UK invites application for International Scholarship at Birmingham City University from eligible and interested candidates
About- Birmingham City University is a university in Birmingham, England. Initially established as the Birmingham College of Art with roots dating back to 1843, it was designated as a polytechnic in 1971 and gained university status in 1992. Scholarship at Birmingham City University
Research/Job Area- All available research/academic area except a few mentioned.
Location- Birmingham City University, UK
- International students from any country outside of the EU can apply.
- All non-EU international students enrolling on a postgraduate course in September 2020 will be eligible for a scholarship of up to £2,000.
- This is awarded based on your academic background and your grade will need to be the equivalent to a UK degree.
- Exempted Courses: The following list details all the courses that are exempt from a bursary:
- Conservatoire courses (Music and Theatre)
- PGCE and PCET
- Masters in Teaching and Learning/Educational Leadership (MTL/MEL)
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses in Health
Please note that scholarships are only available to self-funding students.
Funds: This is awarded based on your academic background and your grade will need to be the equivalent to a UK degree:
- £2,000 if a 1st degree holder
- £1,500 if a 2:1 degree holder
- £1,000 if a 2:2 degree holder
- £500 if a 3rd degree holder
Status: Open – scholarship offer will be made when we make you a course offer.
How to Apply- Interested candidates can apply online.
Last Date for Apply– December 31, 2020