Designation/Position- International Scholarship in Australia
Queensland University of Technology, Australia invites application for International Scholarship in Australia from eligible and interested candidates
About- Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is a major Australian university which truly provides real-world learning, technology and infrastructure with a global outlook. QUT offers courses in undergraduate and postgraduate studies, higher degree research courses (Masters and PhDs), and graduate diplomas and certificates. QUT is ranked by the Excellence in Research for Australia and the Times Higher Education World University Rankings among the top 10 universities in Australia. International Scholarship in Australia
Research/Job Area- Acceptable Course and Subjects:
- Postgraduate courses
- PhDs and research degrees
- Study Area: All study areas
- Find a course: Depending on the faculty you’ll be studying in, you will have to meet specific eligibility criteria.
- Creative Industries Faculty
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Law
- 0r, Faculty of Education
- QUT Business School
- Science and Engineering Faculty
Location- Queensland University of Technology, Australia
The Australian government requires you to:
- The program is available for future postgraduate research students in any faculty.
- Applicants must be an international student registered in an accredited research degree (HDR course of study) at and Australian higher education provider (HEP)
- Candidates must not be getting income from another source to support your general living costs while studying if that income is higher than 75% of your RTP stipend rate. Payment not related to your course of study or revenue received for your course of study but not to support general living costs is not to be taken into account.
- You have to be eligible for ELTS (Academic) and TOEFL iBT (Internet-based) examination: They accept results from the Pearson Test of English (PTE Academic), Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE), Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)
Benefits of the Programs:
The number of scholarship awards offered varies from year to year.
- An award, indexed annually ($28,092 for 2020). The grant is for living costs for up to 2 years for master’s students and three years for PhD and doctoral students.
- You can receive $420 (masters by research), or $840 (PhD) thesis allowance after submitting your thesis.
- International students will also receive an Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Fees Offset (International).
How to Apply-
Students need to complete a two-step application process, with an Expression of Interest (EOI) followed by an application if you are asked to apply based on your EOI.
Step 1: Apply for Admission
Applicants need to take admission in any postgraduate research study course in any faculty.
If your EOI is successful, you will be called to submit an application for an Australian Government RTP program.
Higher degree research applications can be submitted online through the QUT Applicant Portal.
Step 2: Submit Required Documents
- You can ample the IELTS proficiency exam at our IELTS test centre.
- EOI requires all the following:
- Academic Records
- English language certificate
- CV (curriculum vitae) or Resume
- Employment experience
- Proof of residence or citizenship
- Confirmation of Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander descent
- Along with Expression of Interest (EOI) and secondary documents, you need to submit personal information and brief details about your research project (not over 100 words per item) that including project objectives, an overview of the research topic, proposed methods, previous research experience and alignment to QUT research priorities.
Last Date for Apply– 30 October 2020, 11:59 pm AEST.
Contact Information: +61 7 3138 7200 or email@example.com