International Scholarship at University of Southern Queensland, Australia
Designation/Position- International Scholarship
University of Southern Queensland (USQ), Australia invites application for International Scholarship from eligible and interested candidates
About- In Semester 3 2020, Semester 1 and Semester 2 2021 the University of Southern Queensland (USQ) will offer scholarships to new international students intending to study on-campus after the Australian Government travel restrictions are lifted.
This scholarship is based on meeting the entry requirements for the program of study and, meeting the Residential Colleges eligibility requirements, and room availability.
International students in all areas of award programs, undergraduate and postgraduate are welcome to apply.
Research/Job Area- all areas of award programs
Location- University of Southern Queensland (USQ), Australia
International Graduate Program at Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- be an international student
- be a full-time student
- be an on-campus student (studying on-campus after Australian Government travel restrictions are lifted)
- not be a sponsored student
- be a commencing student (i.e. be new to USQ)
- receive an offer to study for Semester 3 2020, Semester 1 2021 or Semester 2 2021 in a degree program offered by the University of Southern Queensland (USQ)
- meet the academic and English requirements for a USQ degree program for which they apply
- meet the entry requirements of the Residential Colleges
Applicants will be considered for this scholarship based on the information provided on their USQ International Application and Residential College application. USQ will use information from your admission application to assess your scholarship eligibility. Applicants will also need to be successful in gaining the appropriate visa for the duration of their study to remain eligible.
This scholarship is valued at the cost of accommodation on the USQ Toowoomba Residential Colleges for the first semester of on-campus study.
The scholarship does not include the cost of food for the duration of the scholarship. If the Australian government imposes a self-isolation period for incoming travellers during 2021, this scholarship will also include an accommodation food package for the duration of that self-isolation period.
The scholarship will be applied to the student’s residential fees over the semester where the student is studying a full-time load and meets the requirements of this scholarship.
NOTES: The scholarship will be offered on a “first come first served” basis until available places are filled at the USQ Residential Colleges in Toowoomba. To receive this accommodation scholarship you will need to meet and abide by the Conditions of Residency. USQ Residential Colleges only have private, single occupancy rooms, and currently do not offer rooms for couples or families.
How to Apply-
- complete an International Application Form and be provided an Offer Letter by the closing date (Applicants must allow processing time for Visa and application assessment where appropriate)
- complete the Residential Colleges Application and be provided an offer of residency and accept that offer
- submit your admission application personally, or through a USQ approved education agent
For Contact- email@example.com
Last Date for Apply–
Applications for Semester 3 2020 close: 5.00pm (AEST) Friday 27 November 2020 (Last day to add Semester 3 2020 courses)
Applications for Semester 1 2021 close: 5.00pm (AEST) Friday 5 March 2021 (Last day to add Semester 1 courses)
Applications for Semester 2 2021 close: 5.00pm (AEST) Friday 23 July 2021 (Last day to add Semester 2 courses)
See Position Details-
Join Our Discussion Forum – Keep your view, share knowledge/opportunity and ask your questions